FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 17 First 1234513 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    I had zero glitches running it. Something that might be a possible enhancement in the future is a way to support multiple columns but in the meantime saved me a stack of time.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    I had zero glitches running it. Something that might be a possible enhancement in the future is a way to support multiple columns but in the meantime saved me a stack of time.
    You Aussies are weird. How do you "stack" time?

Is that like a pile of clocks?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

IMPORT_ERROR.png

Hi Celestian, thanks for your hard work.
    I'm not sure if I am doing anything wrong. When I try to import a table I get a console error and a blank table is created in FG

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    I mentioned to Zhern(sp?) about using it for S&W (it would take some work) and I believe he was going to look at it.

I think very highly of OSRIC and S&W. I just don't play either except to buy and use their modules in my AD&D games. My drive has been because of the fact I really like AD&D. I hate that there is a blind eye about it from WoTC but I'm no business person. I mean from my perspective is free money for them because folks like me put in most of the work update/apply the game to FG and they would get money from it for just sitting back and watching.

That said I'd be happy working on either of them if there was a plan for real support. I could at least make sure the rulesets were compatible so they could all use the same content. However, I'm just a fan who does a little coding. They'd have to engage me about it because I don't frequent those circles.

I do go out of my way to nag DMsguild ever few months that they need to allow AD&D products, not just 5E
    Zhern approves! Zhern has also been swamped with way too much stuff to do lately and is woefully behind on returning any correspondence. In fact, Zhern is so far behind that it is only possible to talk in the third person. After GHC, Zhern thinks you, him, and Zach should have a quick Skype call to talk it through. Are you up for it? We can see what happens from there.
    Patrick

Ultimate License Holder
    Currently Running (rotating home campaigns): Hobgoblins, Orcs, and Kobolds, Oh My! (5E), The Enemy Within (WFRP)
    Currently Playing: Castle Zagyg (Labyrinth Lord), The Forgotten Temple of Tharizdun (AD&D)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanis View Post
    IMPORT_ERROR.png

Hi Celestian, thanks for your hard work.
    I'm not sure if I am doing anything wrong. When I try to import a table I get a console error and a blank table is created in FG

Thanks in advance
    hi arkanis can you paste the text you used here and also what extensions you are using?

Hi damned, there you go:

ENCOUNTERS EXPANDED
    Merchants
    Itinerant Craftspeople on the Road for Work
    Servants of a Patron on a Mission
    Fallen Scion
    Having Suffered Attack
    Hunters
    Herbalist
    Visitors
    Meeting their Fate
    Spies for the Enemy
    Survivors
    Naive Travellers
    Scholars Seeking Knowledge
    Wardens
    Treasure Hunters
    In Pursuit of a Quarry
    Minor Nobles
    Travelling to a New Home
    Herders
    Common Folk

Extensions28-10-2017 1-20-02.png

You nailed it!. I always thought that themes were more or less "neutral" from extensions standpoint. Curious.
    It worked fine now.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanis View Post
    You nailed it!. I always thought that themes were more or less "neutral" from extensions standpoint. Curious.
    It worked fine now.
    That is strange. The only thing I do that anything else would care about is modify "LibraryData.aRecords["table"]". Everything else is custom xml/lua. I can't imagine why a theme would modify "table" also...

Actually, I played with it locally and it's subwindow/related. I am not sure what they are doing differently in that theme (can't look at the code) but I added logic to make sure it's valid. All it was trying to do at that point was move focus of the cursor to the title text. If you use that theme it'll just load that window and not move the selector there with 1.3+.

That'll be 1.3 but not going to push it out for a few days at least.
    Last edited by celestian; October 28th, 2017 at 01:09.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Thread Information