DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Mummy dreadful glare bug

I have noticed that since the update under mummy dreadful glare it is listed as:

Dreadful glare [SAVEVS: against 11 (magic)] [EFF: Frightened] [EFF: Paralyzed]

Blog Entries
    What is it supposed to be?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Dreadful glare [SAVEVS:wisdom 11 (magic)] [EFF: Frightened] [EFF: Paralyzed]

it is missing the wisdom portion and it is the same for mummy lord

Quote Originally Posted by evilpope View Post
    Dreadful glare [SAVEVS:wisdom 11 (magic)] [EFF: Frightened] [EFF: Paralyzed]

it is missing the wisdom portion and it is the same for mummy lord
    I think the save portion is just [SAVEVS:wisdom 11] without the (magic). Could the issue be with the new stuff of Magic Resistance being out there that it is reading the entry for Dreadful Glare incorrectly?

This is the entry from the NPC sheet for it:

Dreadful Glare
    The mummy targets one creature it can see within 60 feet of it. If the target can see the mummy, it must succeed on a DC 11 Wisdom saving throw against this magic or become frightened until the end of the mummy's next turn. If the target fails the saving throw by 5 or more, it is also paralyzed for the same duration. A target that succeeds on the saving throw is immune to the Dreadful Glare of all mummies (but not mummy lords) for the next 24 hours.

I wonder if it is the against this magic portion that is causing the error on parsing?

This is a known issue which is being/will be looked at.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information