STAR TREK 2d20
Page 8 of 8 First ... 678

For the original poster of this thread, what would I hope would be supported from the get-go? Clearly the Basic set rules would be ideal. Being able to drag and drop equipment would be nice, but with the work that Ronke has done along with the script that allows a GCA character to be exported - I've been happy to use what I have that wasn't supported by anything. I had to create my own "GURPS HIGH TECH ADVENTURE GUNS" data table for use with GCA for use with my Old West Campaign (if anyone wants that, message me). I've also modified the GURPS HIGH TECH data file for GCA to include the Glock variant pistols listed in GURPS HIGH TECH, but were not included in the data tables. The reason I did that was to be able to have 10mm pistols for use with my current GURPS CHROME CITY campaign set in 2048 in California. And yes, it is a a Cyberpunk campaign.

But the biggies that I'd want to see supported for use with GURPS campaigns would be:

GURPS BASIC SET (for the character building stuff)
    GURPS HIGH TECH
    GURPS LOW TECH
    GURPS ULTRA-TECH

Basically, anything and everything to get the equipment lists populated for use with GURPS. For me, that's the REAL drag when it comes to setting up support material for any campaign.

Brand new to GURPS and to FG. It is so cool that the gaming system makes this kind of question possible.

Loved Brin's Uplift series too - would play in that universe for certain.

Zombies of all types are (morbidly) fascinating and I would be interested in playing those supplements.

Traveller would be great!
    Last edited by rperito; October 7th, 2018 at 04:21.

Agreed on both!

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Thread Information