Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last

LFP Tomb of Annihilation- New DM Once Weekly 8:00PM EST (UTC -4)

For the past several days, the talk of the streets and taverns has all been about the so-called death curse: a wasting disease afflicting everyone who's ever been raised from the dead. Victims grow thinner and weaker each day, slowly but steadily sliding toward the death they once denied. When they finally succumb, they can't be raised-and neither can anyone else, regardless of whether they've ever received that miracle in the past. Temples and scholars of divine magic are at a loss to explain a curse that has affected the entire region, and possibly the entire world.
    Create a level 1 character using the PHB only please and submit it in the comments below. I will be trying to run this starting on November 1st, but we will see how it goes.

FG License: Ultimate license
    Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: Eastern Time (GMT -5)
    Day of week and time: Wednesday 8:00 PM
    If new game, planned start date: 11/01/2017
    Planned Duration & Frequency: ~3 hours week.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: 5-6 Players
    Character starting level & equipment: 1st level standard equipment.
    Character restrictions: Core classes and races.

In-character text (via FG chat) / Out-of-character text. We might use discord for voice.

Character Creation: Choice of random roll (4d6 keep 3) or standard array.

Please take some time and develop your characters. It is a lot easier to get folks into the game if I have some story to work off of. How does your character know Syndra? Where is your character from? How did they get the background you chose ect.
    Last edited by dmblackshire; October 27th, 2017 at 14:20.

Deleted
    Last edited by IRage; October 26th, 2017 at 18:27.

Your contact is a retired adventurer named Syndra Silvane. She is a wizard and a merchant who has given you work in the past. She has become quite sickly as of late. Every time you have talked with her she seems to be getting worse. Syndra has invited you to her manor this evening.
    Your character can have any background you like and there are two new options you can choose if you like. They are the anthropologist and the archaeologist.

Looking for 6 players in this brand new campaign.

if you have spots available I would be interested in joining the campaign and I am open to playing any class that is needed

Yes I have no one officially signed up yet. I would like to be able to look over your characters before I select the group. Please submit a character that you would like to play.

Quote Originally Posted by dmblackshire View Post
    Yes I have no one officially signed up yet. I would like to be able to look over your characters before I select the group. Please submit a character that you would like to play.
    thank you
    I will run
    Human Variant w/the healer feat
    cleric of light
    using standard array
    Attached Files Attached Files

Flint's dad was an archaeologist for the Watchful Order of Magists and Protectors in Waterdeep. Leaving for months sometimes years at a time during his childhood he would always return with stories of adventure and danger. Flint loved to imagine those far away catacombs, tombs, and ruins. He was diligent in his studies hoping to one day go with his dad. Fate is not always so kind. A few months before Flint's graduation his father returned, but he was not himself. Frantically he gave his son a crystal medallion. He told him to keep it safe and he would return soon so they could leave the city together. His father never returned. Flint followed in his fathers footsteps looking for knowledge and magical artifacts for the Watchful Order of Magists and Protectors. It has been 10 years since he last saw his father, but he still lays awake at night staring at the medallion he wears. Wondering what his father could have been mixed up in and what happened to him.

Player Name: Andy
    Experience with tabletops: 14 years. I run a weekly in person game for my friends, but I would like the opportunity to be a player.
    Character Name: Flint Dorran
    Character Class\Race: Wizard\Rock Gnome
    Character Background: Archaeologist
    Alignment: neutral good
    Timezone: CST
    flint.jpg
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by TigersEye; October 28th, 2017 at 17:18.

Yes please upload your characters into the posting so I can look them over.

Flint your character looks great. Fryk take some time and get your backstory together if you can. I would like to know more about your characters reasons for doing what they do so I can use it in game.

I would like to play. I have ultimate license and all books

Kobold Illusionist - Charlatan background - Kilpow

Hellos all, I's is KILPOW. I hads a home once. Some big meanies came and killed my families. We's was just minding our own business taking care of ours dragon, and then boom some big uglies came and destroyed everything. Meansies they's were. I's surviveded because I hides in the bodies they pushed off to side. I made pictures likes I was a dead kobold in the pile. Thens I ran at first opportunity. I finded a group of circus performers. They threatened me at first, but then I started making pretty pictures appear all over the place. Theys askeded me to join them and help in their cons. Truths was they just wanted to takes peoples moneys, which I was okay with. It gave me chance to get coin to become even better and find the meanies who hurt my tribe. I was taught to read and theys also teacheded me some more spells. I has since branched off and started my own cons, buts I know deep down thats I will eventually go back and reclaim my home.

Thread Information