DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Codesmith View Post
    Yes that was what I am referring to. So why can I copy it from the one frame and not the other one?
    Because that's how it's designed - the reference manual is just to read while the regular story entries can be shared, copies made, changed, etc....
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Codesmith View Post
    So why can I copy it from the one frame and not the other one?
    Because they are two different sources of data - and displayed in different ways. The reference manual is just that - a read-only reference, with no background code to allow changing of it's contents so the GUI that displays it is read-only also. Whereas the story is a more dynamic entity with the background code that allows changing of a module's data (just within that campaign), so it can be unlocked allowing editing (including copying).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information