Starfinder Playlist

How do you show a cone effect or a circle?

Greetings team,

I am looking over short cuts and I cant seem to find it. On one of the videos the instructor was showing the viewer that from any point on the map you can create 'cones' which can expand out to the number of squares you want to show.

• What keys or mouse buttons to get this effect?
    • Does this display for other players to see?

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thank you.

I see a sentence in here that really got my attention which indicates you can give each player & DM specific colors. Is this color tied to the dice color of the player?

Quote Originally Posted by Larsenex View Post
    I see a sentence in here that really got my attention which indicates you can give each player & DM specific colors. Is this color tied to the dice color of the player?
    Yes.

And if a player's controlling more than one PC, they can set different colours for each PC - which are used when the PC is active: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...Player_Actions
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information