FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    The following rolled by after updates today...

Ruleset Error: die: Defined with a merge attribute, but the name attribute (rF) does not match an existing die. Skipped. File (gameelements.xml)
    Ruleset Error: die: Defined with a merge attribute, but the name attribute (gF) does not match an existing die. Skipped. File (gameelements.xml)
    Ruleset Error: die: Defined with a merge attribute, but the name attribute (bF) does not match an existing die. Skipped. File (gameelements.xml)
    Ruleset Error: die: Defined with a merge attribute, but the name attribute (pF) does not match an existing die. Skipped. File (gameelements.xml)
    Ruleset Warning: Could not load icon resource (portrait_gm_token)
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_token2.lua"]:9: attempt to call field 'addEffectTagIconBonus' (a nil value)
    Database Warning: Module override data exists and base module data has changed for (A0 Rising Knight)
    Database Warning: Module override data exists and base module data has changed for (Players Handbook)

Are you sure you don't have an unpacked ruleset?

I...don't know what that means, Andraax, and thus don't know how to proceed.

Looks like changes that weren't supposed to be released until CoreRPG v3.3.8 was released got into the update. Checking into rolling those back.

Had the same happen. I take it the Effects weren’t supposed to roll out until 3.3.8 also?

They cause errors when you attack a creature with the effect attached.

I just rolled C&C back to the v3.3.7 version of the ruleset. It was released prematurely. Run a new update, and it should fix the issue.

Target date for v3.3.8 is week of 8/5.

Regards,
    JPG

Thanks for the speedy fix!

Thread Information