FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 6 of 25 First ... 4567816 ... Last

SFS #1-33: Data Breach Sun March 17 @ 3 PM GMT

SFS #1-33: Data Breach Sun March 17 @ 3 PM GMT

Tier 3-6, subtier will depend on the players. I do recommend a somewhat balanced party though. Also bear the name and description of the scenario in mind when discussing party composition. Due to this being a brand new scenario (with little GM discussion so far) it's difficult to tell how tough combat will be, so I can only give the recommendation to not underestimate the combat involved.

[The storyline continues from #1-07 and #1-14, though it is not necessary to have played them.]

Please schedule around 4 1/2 hours for the game but again, it's tough to tell due to it being new.

About the scenario:

A Starfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 3-6.

Following up on previous intelligence about a broad conspiracy against the Society, the PCs undertake a daring raid against a fortified complex near a city within the Pact Worlds. With only a limited amount of time to breach the site and retrieve valuable data before an automated system scrubs the files, the PCs need to use all their skills in order to complete this mission in a race against the clock.

Content in Data Breach also contributes to the ongoing goals of the Dataphiles faction.

Written by Jim Groves

Scenario Tags: Faction (Dataphiles)

Game Calendar HERE
    Game Discussion HERE

*** Please do not discuss games in this thread - keep it for game announcements only. Discussions should be carried out in the game specific thread created by the GM. ***

SFS #1-03: Yesteryear's Truth Sun March 24 @ 3 PM GMT

SFS #1-03: Yesteryear's Truth Sun March 24 @ 3 PM GMT

Tier 1-4, subtier will depend on the players. I do recommend a somewhat balanced party though.

Be aware there will be starship combat.

Please schedule around 4 1/2 hours for the game, just to be on the safe side.

About the scenario:

A Starfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1-4.

A Starfinder expedition's dusty data from an orbital scan shows signs of active technology on a distant, war-ravaged planet. Following up on this old lead, the Society dispatches a team of Starfinder to investigate the far-off world. Between making first contact and exploring the ruins of a dead civilization, long-buried secrets of the past are ripe for discovery.

Content in Yesteryear's Truth also contributes to the ongoing goals of the Wayfinders faction.

Written by Jason Keeley.

Starfinder Society Scenario Tags: Faction (Wayfinders), Starship

Game Calendar HERE
    Game Discussion HERE

*** Please do not discuss games in this thread - keep it for game announcements only. Discussions should be carried out in the game specific thread created by the GM. ***

FG Con schedule

FG Con schedule

As apparently FG Con player registration is open:

Friday, 12th of April, 7 PM UTC/GMT Starfinder Society #1-07 The Solar Sortie (tier 1-4)

Saturday, 13th of April, 1 PM UTC/GMT Starfinder Society #1-32 Acts of Association (Repeatable) (tier 1-4)

Sunday, 14th of April, 1 PM UTC/GMT Starfinder Society #1-17 Reclaiming the Time-Lost Tear (tier 5-8, only recommended for experienced players)

Game registration for these games will happen exclusively over the FG Con website.

Note that there are also a few PFS games.

Plans before/after FG Con:

80% certainty: 30th/31st of March: SFS #1-21: Yesteryear's Sorrow (tier 3-6).

40 % certainty: April 6th/7th: SFS #1-24 Siege of Enlightenment Tier 1-4

Probably no game on the 20th/21st of April due to Easter

*** Please do not discuss games in this thread. ***

SFS #1-21: Yesteryear's Sorrow Sun March 31 @ 1.30 PM GMT

SFS #1-21: Yesteryear's Sorrow Sun March 31 @ 1.30 PM GMT

Tier 3-6, subtier will depend on the players. I do recommend a somewhat balanced party though.

Be aware of any summer time changes on Sunday (GMT does not change)! We'll try to figure out a new starting time, this Sunday will however probably simply be 1.30 PM GMT (but could be adjusted slightly for later scenarios based on responses).

Don't expect too much continuity from yesterday's scenario unfortunately.

Please schedule around 4 1/2 hours for the game, just to be on the safe side. I'd be surprised if it takes more than four hours though.

About the scenario:

A Starfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 3–6.

The Exo-Guardians' leader, Zigvigix, has been forced by recent events to revaluate the Society's arsenal of weapons. They order a new exploration mission to the irradiated nuclear wasteland world of Elytrio, homeworld of the beetle-like ghibrani species. Far from the homes of the surviving ghibranis, the PCs travel into a missile silo that contributed to the death of a world. What deadly weapons can the PCs find and what further concealed truths are there to uncover about the history of the ghibranis?

Content in Yesteryear's Sorrow is a continuation of the Starfinder Society scenario, Starfinder Society #1-03: Yesteryear's Truth, however, playing this previous scenario is not required.

Written by Jason Keeley

Scenario Tags: Faction (Exo-Guardians)

Game Calendar HERE
    Game Discussion HERE

As two players had to drop out on short notice during FG Con:

Saturday, 13th of April, 1 PM UTC/GMT Starfinder Society #1-32 Acts of Association (Repeatable) (tier 1-4) (3 spots open)

Sunday, 14th of April, 1 PM UTC/GMT Starfinder Society #1-17 Reclaiming the Time-Lost Tear (tier 5-8, only recommended for experienced players) (2 spots open)

Feel free to send me a qick PM if you are interested, please do not respond in this thread.

Interest check FG SFS at Cosmic Crittercon (April 26-28)

Interest check FG SFS at Cosmic Crittercon (April 26-28)

Please let me know if there is any interest in FG SFS games at Cosmic Crittercon (April 26-28) in this thread.

We would still use Fantasy Grounds and Discord, however signup would be exclusively over warhorn for this particular event.

Possible time slots would be FR evening GMT (start around 6 PM GMT), SAT evening GMT (start around 6 PM GMT) and SUN afternoon through evening GMT (start around 1 PM GMT, 6 PM GMT).

Possible scenarios are listed in the thread.

There is also a small chance we might be able to run #1-99 The Scoured Stars Invasion tier 1-8 this way (Saturday, Apr 27 6 PM GMT) but it is in no way guaranteed.

Please respond within 2 days so I can make the necessary preparations if necessary.

Please do not respond in this thread but use this one instead.

Edit: Unfortunately, it does not look at the moment that the special is likely due to a Catch 22: I could participate if I have a legal copy of the scenario but without con support I can only get a legal copy in June.
    Last edited by stephan_; April 16th, 2019 at 17:10.

SFS #1-24: Siege of Enlightenment SAT April 27 @ 6 PM GMT

SFS #1-24: Siege of Enlightenment SAT April 27 @ 6 PM GMT during Cosmic Crittercon

Tier 1-4, subtier will depend on the players. I do recommend a somewhat balanced party though. Signups only on warhorn for this particular scenario due to it being part of a con.

Please schedule around 4 1/2 hours for the game.

I usually don't like giving things away about the scenario beforehand but be aware that contrary to the description there will be little diplomacy however a pretty decent amount of combat.

Even though it might say roll20 on some parts of the page, we will use Fantasy Grounds. For audio we'll most likely use the Cosmic Crittermanders Discord.

Make sure to include the class/level of your character as well as a way for me to contact you (if I don't have your contact information already).

About the scenario:

With tensions rising between two Near Space civilizations, the a host of historical sites are at risk of being caught in the ensuing conflict's crossfire. The Starfinder Society's been called in to catalogue one such site, believed to be the ruins of a now-defunct hobgoblin empire that may have ended during the Gap. Speeding into the distant star system, the PCs must navigate the politics of the escalating conflict and reach their target.

Written by Tineke Bolleman

Scenario Tags: Starship

Signup on warhorn

SFS #1-28: It Rests Beneath Sun May 5th @ 1 PM GMT

SFS #1-28: It Rests Beneath Sun May 5th @ 1 PM GMT

Tier 1-4, subtier will depend on the players.

This scenario features vehicle combat.

Back to the regular schedule, so please note that we'll use Teamspeak again.

About the scenario:

Dispatched by the Wayfinders' faction leader to a Near Space world, the PCs have orders to assist a local Starfinder research outpost. The outpost's head researcher sends the PCs on a mission to explore a strange calcified region, which soon reveals that there's more happening on this world than first appears.

Written by Jason Tondro

Scenario Tags: Faction (Wayfinders), Vehicle

Game Calendar HERE
    Game Discussion HERE

SFS #1-30: Survivor's Salvation Sun May 12th @ 1.30 PM GMT

SFS #1-30: Survivor's Salvation Sun May 12th @ 1.30 PM GMT

Tier 1-4 (unfortunately not enough players for a tier 5-8 this week), subtier will depend on the players.

There are very minor spoilers for #1-99 but they can easily be skipped if necessary.

Note that the game starts half an hour later than usual.

(Also remember that it's Mother's Day, so plan accordingly.)

About the scenario:

When a recently returned Exo-Guardian goes missing from their regular meetings at a survivor's clinic, the PCs get called in to assist. What begins as a routine investigation quickly leads into the depths of Absalom Station, where the PCs learn that there's much more than criminals to be afraid of.

Content in Survivor's Salvation also contributes to the ongoing goals of the Exo-Guardians faction.

Written by Kiel Howell

Scenario Tags: Faction (Exo-Guardians)

Game Calendar HERE
    Game Discussion HERE

SFS #1-35: Rasheen's Riches Sun May 19th @ 1 PM GMT

SFS #1-35: Rasheen's Riches Sun May 19th @ 1 PM GMT

Tier 5-8! Subtier will depend on the players. Please note that due to the high tier, this scenario is not recommended for new players. I don't have any tier 8 pregens prepared, so please tell me in advance if you need one.

There is starship combat.

Please schedule around 4 1/2 to 5 hours for the game, just to be on the safe side. If you can't make it, please notify me in time so I can make arrangements if necessary.

About the scenario:

A Starfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 5-8.

Renowned as one of the greatest explorers following the advent of Drift travel, Jelev Rasheen left behind a legacy of adventure and exploration, not to mention countless alien relics, technologies, and treasures recovered from her travels. Her disappearance in the Vast, along with rumors of her final treasure fleet, has inspired adventurers for centuries. Now Radaszam, head of the Acquisitives faction, has uncovered a lead on Rasheen's last journey into the Vast, and he wants the PCs' help in finding what befell Rasheen.

Written by Mara Lynn Butler

Scenario Tags: Faction (Acquisitives), Starship

Game Calendar HERE
    Game Discussion HERE

Thread Information