DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 9 of 11 First ... 7891011 Last
    I don't know if this has been reported already or not (sorry if it was). Anyways, attached picture says it all, hope this will help in debugging it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by rpotor View Post
    I don't know if this has been reported already or not (sorry if it was). Anyways, attached picture says it all, hope this will help in debugging it.
    Thanks I repeated it.
    I will see if I can find were to fix it. Its becouse the NPC Sheet its a "string" when it goes to the CT it turns to a "number". but it's not turning back to a "string" when you try and open the NPC from the CT.

I will look for it.

Samarex
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

When links to non-PCs are clicked in the combat tracker in any CoreRPG ruleset, it opens an NPC record display window with the combat tracker record data. This allows creatures to be customized once added to the combat tracker. So, the combat tracker fields much match the same fields and data types as the NPC fields.

Hope that helps,
    JPG

Starfinder Conversion 3.5.5 Release

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    When links to non-PCs are clicked in the combat tracker in any CoreRPG ruleset, it opens an NPC record display window with the combat tracker record data. This allows creatures to be customized once added to the combat tracker. So, the combat tracker fields much match the same fields and data types as the NPC fields.

Hope that helps,
    JPG
    Starfinder Conversion Extension 3.3.5 Released and on the Front page.
    This fixes the EAC (ac_touch) error when opening a NPC from the Combat Tracker.
    Thanks Moon. I found it.
    I added ac_touch to the CT for EAC and did everything just like AC is. except in the CT I called it ac_touch, unlike AC is called ac_final in the CT.
    So I just went and rename it to ac_touch_final (and everything involved in that of course).
    Works now no Error
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    Starfinder Conversion Extension 3.3.5 Released and on the Front page.
    This fixes the EAC (ac_touch) error when opening a NPC from the Combat Tracker.
    Whoa, now that's what you call lightning fast customer service

While waiting to get setup and started I thought I would see if I could input something for Starships
    Got NPC in.....
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

First of all, thank you so much for all of this work to tide us over. Happy players! However, I wanted to point out that the Theme Abilities window was not resizing with the rest of the character sheet!

Hi there,

Splendid work!

I did find a minor issue with CGen, though.

On my side, I've started to prepare a module containing the Alien Archive content. However, I've noticed that unlike what they do in Pathfinder products, Paizo has decided to list attribute bonuses rather than attribute scores (for instance "Str +2" instead of "Str 14"). The same standard is used in the CRB, Starfinder society scenarios and Adventure paths. The only exception I've found are the iconic characters.

During import, CGen doesn't see the difference and will import whatever it finds (after all, a number is a number :-P). However, the ruleset will treat these fields as if they were attribute scores, so doing an attribute check will use the wrong bonuses.

I guess a quick fix would be to calculate attribute_score = 10+(2*attribute_bonus) while parsing before filling the attribute fields.

Quote Originally Posted by Faelwen View Post
    Hi there,

Splendid work!

I did find a minor issue with CGen, though.

On my side, I've started to prepare a module containing the Alien Archive content. However, I've noticed that unlike what they do in Pathfinder products, Paizo has decided to list attribute bonuses rather than attribute scores (for instance "Str +2" instead of "Str 14"). The same standard is used in the CRB, Starfinder society scenarios and Adventure paths. The only exception I've found are the iconic characters.

During import, CGen doesn't see the difference and will import whatever it finds (after all, a number is a number :-P). However, the ruleset will treat these fields as if they were attribute scores, so doing an attribute check will use the wrong bonuses.

I guess a quick fix would be to calculate attribute_score = 10+(2*attribute_bonus) while parsing before filling the attribute fields.
    Did just that here is the fix...
    File posted on first post Attachment 21492

Regards
    Samarex
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    Did just that here is the fix...
    File posted on first post Attachment 21492

Regards
    Samarex
    Good effort mate, but the calculations are wrong, a +2 STR equals 14 a +4 equals 18 and a +1 equals 12

Thread Information