DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 7 of 11 First ... 56789 ... Last

Starfinder Core Rules Ver 2.1 Released.

Quote Originally Posted by Salz78 View Post
    Hey, I downloaded the new version, not sure if I did something wrong. When I drag "Ysoki" from the core races and add it to a character sheet, it adds Android instead. I checked the other races, and if you click on the race they all bring up a the description for a different race than what you clicked.
    If your dragging from the Library Screen that had already been addressed, I had it fixed but was waiting for any more bugs reported before I release.
    I went ahead and released Version 2.1 with the fix to the links. You can get it on the main page.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Starfinder Creature Generator 1.0

Starfinder Creature Generator 1.0 Released

Starfinder Creature Generator was created using Ken's CGen. it has been modified to support a Starfinder Stat Block.

Everything seems to fall into place.

Operation Notes:
    When you copy the creatures stat block some minor editing will be required before you Generate.
    1- The Defense line will copy in as DEFENSE HP XX RP X
    Just place curser infront of HP and enter.
    DEFENSE
    HP XX RP X
    2- Attacks that are energy attacks will need touch placed after the name and damage type corrected S-slashing P-piercing ect...
    i.e quantum laser pistol +2 (3d6+2 burn) would be quantum laser pistol touch +2 (3d6+2 burn). this will format it to populate correct for a Attach against EAC.

Spells will follow when I finish updating the Spell Library module.
    Till then the Spells populate in the sheet but the links are not active. So just replace the Spells with the Spell from the current Spells Lib.
    Last edited by Samarex; November 2nd, 2017 at 04:37.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Do I need Ken's Cgen to make the Starfinder Creature Generator work or should I disable Cgen to get Starfinder Creature Generator to work?

And thanks for all your dedication to this, Samarex.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawlesslisa View Post
    Do I need Ken's Cgen to make the Starfinder Creature Generator work or should I disable Cgen to get Starfinder Creature Generator to work?

And thanks for all your dedication to this, Samarex.
    You only need to use one. So for Starfinder Use SCgen for Pathfinder/3.5 use Kens CGen
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Love the changes and the Creature Gen modification for SFRPG is great! Thank you again!

Blog Entries
    Hey folks,

I wanted to pop into this thread to share some news. We've been pretty impressed with what Samarex has been able to accomplish with the extension. As you know, we've been working behind the scenes to produce an official Starfinder ruleset as well. We reached out to Samarex and offered for him to join our official team working on the official launch. This means a few things.

1) His efforts will help shape the official version to be the best possible version it can be. Zeus and I have already been working on it and it's pretty far along at this stage. Samarex should be able to help us get it the rest of the way and out the door a little faster than if it was just Zeus and I working on it.
    2) Ongoing maintenance and bug-fixes will now be handled faster as we have another resource
    3) As the official version is a paid-for version, Samarex will receive some commissions on any sales of the products he works on
    4) He will wrap up changes on this extension so he can focus on the official version fully. This extension and the official version will likely have some incompatibilities going forward, so end-users will need to choose which version they want to use in the long-term. We expect most people will likely migrate over to the official version once it is released.

Samarex joining the official team working on Starfinder was completely optional. Smiteworks would be putting out an official version with or without him joining the team, but him joining should provide an even better play environment for all Starfinder fans.

Great news. And great work Samarex!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Congrats Samarex! Been following this for a while and have been impressed.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Great News ! Congratulations Samarex !

Thread Information