DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Tome of Beasts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Niles View Post
    All of those creatures are in the Tome of Beasts?
    Yes

Be careful to read over each creature. I've proofread all the creatures and submitted error reports to Kobold Press. Hopefully, they will evaluate what I've done and add it to any previous error reports that they have published.

I'm just getting into adding 3rd party monsters to campaigns and I have acquired the Tome of Beasts 1&2 as well as the creature compendium. I'm noticing that it appears as tho the slight background/ info outside of the stat block for each creature is missing from the books and only the stat block is present (unless im looking in the wrong place). I'm not sure if that's possible in FG (definitely not a requirement) but it just seems as though if we're buying the books it should be there somewhere (if its possible in FG)

Quote Originally Posted by darthphoenix95 View Post
    I'm just getting into adding 3rd party monsters to campaigns and I have acquired the Tome of Beasts 1&2 as well as the creature compendium. I'm noticing that it appears as tho the slight background/ info outside of the stat block for each creature is missing from the books and only the stat block is present (unless im looking in the wrong place). I'm not sure if that's possible in FG (definitely not a requirement) but it just seems as though if we're buying the books it should be there somewhere (if its possible in FG)
    I have Tome of Beasts 2 and the Creature Codex (and Tome of Beasts 1 I made myself...), and they both appear to have all the lore information included in the Other tab, as is standard for any NPC record.

Oh I never noticed the other tab existed! Thanks so much!

Thread Information