DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight Game Tue or Wed - MST or PST US Time Zone D&D 5E

FG License: I have Standard subscription
    Time Zone: Im in Arizona, so Mountain or Pacific time would be preferable, but Im flexible.
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Tuesday or Wednesday nights would work best for me, starting early evening. Id love to find a weekly or every other week game.
    Term: I am brand new to Fantasy Grounds but not to D&D and Im looking forward to trying out FGs and being able to play again for how long will depend I guess on how much I enjoy it!
    Voice: Discord is fine.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E
    Game System Experience: D&D 5E DMd a 5E campaign shortly after it was released, but that petered out after a few months. Played 3E for YEARS back in the day.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: None. I am playing around with the Character Creator, but at this time have only the basic modules that came with the license.

Character Type Preferred: Im pretty open to type of character about the only type Im not a fan of is Cleric. Rogue and Ranger would be my favs.

About me: My play style depends on the character Im playing I like to develop a bit (not a ton) of backstory for my characters and they play to that style.

First and foremost what I like is a good story, everything after that is gravy.

Thread Information