DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
    Where the north begins and pure water flows, eastern time zone USA
    Blog Entries
    Though I all ready answered this for dragonheels on Facebook, I thought to answer here as well, as so many are still learning about the wonders of the Suzerain Continuum. For those not familiar with Suzerain, telesma are sentient spirits that inhabit a personal item belonging to the character. They have their own edges, all which buff the player, and they advance with the player, gaining one new edge each RANK. They also have a few of their own hindrances, see Rebellious Telesma.
    They most frequently inhabit a jewel, but in my current Noir Knights campaign the doctors is in his monocle, the assassins in his custom scope. Though they don't "wake" until Heroic level they are gaining edges at each rank even before that. After consulting with Miles and Clyde, on Fantasy Grounds I build them as PC allies, to keep them separate from the PC's own edges, and to advance the understanding of what they are and how they function. It works extremely well, and for pre-gens that have them in the intro modules I build them as NPC cards that can be dropped on the character sheet under ally.
    Some telesma abilities are innate, they require no edge to allow the character to flex the nexus, or to create the masking that allows characters to appear as those around them do. Telesma recognize other telesma, though they only communicate with their owner. These are sentient talismans, which also keep the hero anchored to his own realm and reality. Some telesma edges function as weapons, like the Karma Bomb in Set Rising. Where I could I built these edges as actual weapons, which came back to bite me when even inexperienced players used it on my NPC's.
    I am sure there are points I missed here, but I hope this helps.

Thanks a lot!
    Ultimate license holder
    Pref : Cthulhu and savage Worlds

Blog Entries
    We are happy that the Savage Mojo team has 6 games scheduled for the upcoming FG-Con. Four have availed themselves of Savage Mojo's free module offer to jump in and give it a whirl. I trust the wonderful community here will support these new GM's because we all know we need MORE GM's.
    Savage Mojo has now opened their own Discord server (link here: https://savagemojo.com/forums/singleThread.cfm?tID=3173 ).
    Stop by, say hello, at times members of the Savage Mojo creative team hang out there with us to answer our Suzerain questions and offer guidance to the new GM's. We also have been there helping the new GM's prep, we can help with maps, tokens, anything legal and within reason we can do to help just ask. You can also find out how to still qualify for the free Suzerain module even if you were unable to manage a game for FG-Con.
    And get out there and sign up for some of the cool stuff we are offering at FG-Con (Noir Knights is all ready full, but we have spots open in the other 5, 4 if you don't speak French.
    I also want to thank the great guys at Smiteworks, Mr. D, and David in customer support for helping us facilitate this offer and super fast turn around when free modules are requested. You are all awesome.

Blog Entries
    Monday night we gathered for the first of a bi-weekly event, the meeting of the Legends of the Round Table on Savage Mojo’s Discord. Present GMClyde, running Um, What Did I Just Drink? From the Clockwork Dreams introduction module, Miles M. Kantir, CEO of Savage Mojo, playing Dr. Amber Berkeley, gremian, Howard Brandon Savage Mojo’s Shaintar guru playing the pooka, Albert Ross, gunbunnyfufu from the Fantasy Grounds community and developer for the upgraded Suzerain module playing Spivey the Troll, and myself carrying the part of the pixie, Brianna Pruitt. Also present was Wind Serpent, from the forums to laugh at, …er I mean chat with us.
    So a gremian, a pixie, a pooka and a troll go to investigate the house the pixie just inherited from an eccentric uncle…
    On discovering the inheritance consisted of a decidedly decrepit house filled with molding paintings and draperies, clockwork rats, and crates and boxes of dusty papers and notes we searched through hoping to find something that made the mess worth our time. We instead managed to burn down Brianna’s inheritance in record time, escaping with our skins, our lives and an assortment of potions we found among Uncle Edmund’s possessions with a diary detailing what they did, though it was somewhat water stained and hard to read in places. Some of the potions had labels, some were partially damaged labels and some were anybody’s guess.
    Disappointed at Uncle Edmunds apparent attempt to kill her, Brianna, on returning to her place with the others, the diary and the potions (and with typical pixie curiosity) decided to try a taste of some of the unlabeled potions. Haven’t been to a party like that since the 70’s. :P.
    We invite everyone to join us for the next party, Savage Mojo will be hosting these sessions every two weeks on their Discord sever through this link https://discord.gg/rBETeMT. Stop in and say hi to some of the amazing creative team at Savage Mojo, talk to players and those of us working hard to get all things Suzerain on Fantasy Grounds. Or just maybe get in a game and have a drink with a pixie. I mean, what possibly could go wrong?
    The next sessions are scheduled for 7-10 PM Eastern time USA on April 16th and 30th.

New and exciting things are coming for Savage Mojo fans. With Pinnacle's announcement of Savage Worlds Black, we at Savage Mojo are taking this golden opportunity to revise our core Suzerain setting. New stories, updated rules, and Legends Awaken will be front and center! Keeping the promise of Legends Awaken, we will include adventures and characters from your games in the new edition of Suzerain. Click here for more info https://bit.ly/2H0RWg6

I had a lot of fun on Monday! Folks, if you're reading this and wanting to have a casual chance to hang out with a game's creators, maybe roleplay a little with them, then definitely join us at the bi-weekly get-together. Ellspeth has all the details in her post above. We really would love to see you there.
    -MMK
    Publisher, Savage Mojo

Blog Entries
    Less than a week to go to FG-Con, and the Savage Mojo team is ready to run. We have had a few training and practice sessions for the GM's running the material the first time and are looking forward to some great games. We still have just a few seats left across six games, so get these last seats before they are gone.

https://www.fg-con.com/events/noir-k...superstitions/
    https://www.fg-con.com/events/calado...-hill-fantasy/
    https://www.fg-con.com/events/relic-stumbling/
    https://www.fg-con.com/events/clockw...ams-in-french/
    https://www.fg-con.com/events/shangh...reat-response/
    https://www.fg-con.com/events/set-rising-crossfire/

Blog Entries
    Well FG-Con is over and the team at Savage Mojo is all ready planning on how to increase the number of games offered for FG-Con 13. However first I want to thank the 4 new GM's that ran Suzerain settings this FG-Con and did such a superb job.
    Savage Mojo had 6 sponsored games this past weekend, 4 of them run by GM's who stepped up and took advantage of the Savage Mojo free module offer. Wind Serpent, who took one of the more complicated one sheets from Set Rising and ran the chase better than I ever have. Black Hammer who took the Shanghai Vampocalypse setting and wrote his own story pre-dating the plot point campaign, in fact back to the original containment breach and he added some cool info about the telesma at veteran level because telesma in Suzerain "awake" at Heroic level. RamzaTyr took a much shorter one sheet from the Caladon Falls free module and filled in enough detail as we kept going left on him to take what could have been burned through in under two hours to fill (and run over) a full 4 hour sessions. Dragonheels ran the Clockwork Dreams in French, and the only Savage Mojo session I didn't attend personally (my French sucks), however I have spoke with him and he assures me they had a great time and will run more Suzerain in the future, and then the bennies will not be overlooked I am sure .
    Thanks to all the fantastic role-players who signed up for our games (none of us had to cancel because we couldn't get enough players) some of whom I have played with many times, some I met for the first time this FG-Con, a few new to Savage Worlds rules, Fantasy Grounds, Suzerain settings or all of the above. They jumped in with enthusiasm and brought their characters to life, at times with hilarious results.
    I also want to thank the great guys at Savage Mojo, Miles Kantir, Howard Brandon, and ClydeC for being there with all the tips and support any of us required and wish for. Thanks to Doug Davidson and David Middleton at Smiteworks for working with us on the free module offer and getting the modules to the GM's literally within an hour of the request being made. And last but hardly the least, Damned and Trenloe, two of the great mods who make FG-Con happen every six months and spending so much of their time opening up opportunities for all of us to play more games, try new systems.
    They say it takes a village to raise a child, and here it is the efforts of the entire Fantasy Grounds community to make a successful FG-Con. Thanks everyone.

Oh geez I got through all of that and forgot the unforgettable Darren Pearce, the write for Set Rising, a lot of Shaintar, Dungeonlands who has hung out with us offering support and some cool tips on how to ki....I mean make our encounters better.
    Last edited by Ellspeth; April 17th, 2018 at 12:33.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    My personal thanks to Ellspeth and the Savage Mojo crew for their participation in FG Con 12!
    Indeed. Thanks so much folks. Sorry I wasn't able to play with you. Next time! Or maybe even before next time...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information