DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
    Ellspeth nailed it in her post: FG-Con was a big success and the next one will be even bigger for Savage Mojo for sure. All the thanks she gave, well I want to give those thanks too, adding her to the list for her tireless efforts these last weeks. A round of applause to you.

@Damned and @Trenloe: Major kudos. A lot of people had a lot of fun because of you!
    -MMK
    Publisher, Savage Mojo

Where the north begins and pure water flows, eastern time zone USA
    Blog Entries
    Hey everyone I know we have gone quiet since FG-Con, but we have been getting other things up and running. Tomorrow night will be the next bi-weekly meeting of the Legends of the Round Table night. 7-10 PM Eastern time, USA. Everyone is welcome, Clyde will be running a one shot for whoever shows and wants to play (he didn't clue me in to which Suzerain setting he would be running though.) Some of the Suzerain creators are usually there along with an assortment of players who want the opportunity to ask questions to those who know the settings best.
    We meet on the Savage Mojo Discord server https://discord.gg/NqpwWc. If the link expires contact Clyde or myself and we can get you there.
    We will be maintaining the dates on the FG calendar at this time, and we have no upper limit on the numbers who can join us.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=3078
    If we get a huge number we have several GM's that can set up a one shot pretty quickly (we have run them before). Signing up just gives us an idea how many we may need to have ready to run for, and a means to contact you if you have difficulty finding the Savage Mojo Discord server.
    Last edited by Ellspeth; May 13th, 2018 at 13:20. Reason: additional info

Blog Entries
    Just a reminder, Savage Mojo's Legends of the Round Table bi-weekly session is this coming Monday, May 28th at 7PM EDT, on the Savage Mojo Discord server. We set up a calendar link here as a reminder, but you don't have to sign up to show up. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3078
    Last session Clyde ran a pick up session of Noir Knights, and it was hilarious. And Miles himself has dropped a few hints about running some games on FG on some of these Monday nights, so you can never be sure who will be there, or what is running, but we do always have a good time, even if all we do is spend a few hours talking Suzerain and how to run better games in the settings.
    Savage Mojo is committed to helping GM's who run their material at levels I had never experienced before.
    Right now I am running a Noir Knights campaign on Wednesday evenings, and I got a surprising offer of support when Miles asked if there was anything coming up in my game I could use some artwork for. Not sure what to expect I explained the party has been in New Orleans, but Lt. Boudreaux, anxious to get them out of his jurisdiction, sent them off to check on some leads north of New Orleans at girl's school and a nearby plantation. where they would find leads that would lead them to a swamp cult involved in blood sacrifices, and some art for the swamp cult village or ole Gator Joe would be nice, and thought no more about it. Few days later I received the following in an email.
    Swamp Village.jpg
    thumbnail (2).jpg
    Also included was a picture for Miss Bonner, the 6th pre-gen I created for Noir Knights last fall when I was running one shots and the published material only had 5. I had permission to include her in the free Noir Knights intro module, but unlike the others there was no artwork for her. Miles mentioned a few weeks ago they are going to include Miss Bonner in the official Suzerain pre-gens going forward, and he sent me this.
    Miss Bonner - NK.jpg
    Miss Bonner, the 1930's Lady P.I. who always has a knack for having just the right edge in any situation.
    So do come and join us and get in on the fun.

In case you missed it in our A Call To Arms thread, there's new news of new games being run!

Damned has set up a new FG-Daze event! https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...23rd-June-2018

Savage Mojo will definitely be running games as part of that. We've got a bunch of great ideas, so if you want to experience some of the Suzerain universe then I'm sure we can get you in on a session or two. If you're willing to run a session, I'd like to offer our full support - we'll happily work with you on creating great "Suzerainy" encounters, help with stat blocks, and I'm offering a special: I'll commission unique artwork for any session as part of FG-Daze, to give you that extra special bling.
    -MMK
    Publisher, Savage Mojo

Blog Entries
    Slowly catching up here. We did have our regular bi-weekly Monday Legends of the Round Table this past Monday. I ran a one shot from Set Rising I had run before (thank you Trenloe, Latina Bunny and Alan Meranda for playing). Unfortunately I also had my first PC kill as a GM in that session, and in a perfect storm of firsts, it was the first time Latina Bunny had her PC die (I am so sorry LB).
    However this coming Monday, June 18th I am running an off week Tavern session in the same time and place, test running a new threat to the Suzerain realms. This will officially make it's debut at FG-Daze and the next few online conventions we are involved in, but this is an open table session, first come, first serve. You don't have to sign up to show up.
    AND a sneak preview of the new artwork and bad guy coming from Savage Mojo.

Ellspeth gets the world exclusive reveal of the new threat to heroes that's coming to FG-Daze and beyond :-)

Monday is going to be a lot of fun. 7pm Eastern US time, on the Savage Mojo discord: https://discord.gg/tKEhuwy

Like Ellspeth says - everybody's welcome, just to hang out, to ask the developers questions, or to join in the game.
    -MMK
    Publisher, Savage Mojo

My Legends Awaken FG-Daze game is now posted. you can check it out here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3123

Blog Entries
    In case you were wondering, we are still here.

Sorry, I lost someone dear to me the first of May and have fallen behind, and it has been a bit of a personal struggle to keep up with my commitments.
    So what has been happening while I distracted?

First, the Legend Awakens Round Table every other Monday is settling into the calendar nicely. Going into our fourth month, we now have several GM's who take turns running a one shots from the Suzerain Continuum. Any others who would like to run something for our loosely organized Monday night players, feel free to contact Clyde and let him know. Next Legends Round Table session is Monday, July 23rd at 7:30 PM Eastern time. We maintain the sessions of the calendar page here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3078 , but as always you don't have to sign up to show up.
    Savage Mojo is happy with the support we had at April's FG-Con and FG-Daze last month, and there are several upcoming online gaming events we plan to be participating in.

The end of this month is the Fantasy Grounds College Founders anniversary celebration from July 27th-29th on the FGC Discord server. I have one game posted and some of the other Savage Mojo team plan to as well. You can find FGC at this link https://discord.gg/Ew6nYyw

In September Nerds-International has their online virtual gaming Con, NIV-Con, September 15th and 16th, and Miles and the Savage Mojo GM's are all ready working with them on plans to have games offered there, at this point I think the best way to get information on how to run or play games for there event can be obtained here. https://plus.google.com/u/0/communit...77652717213545 , or search out Nerds International on Discord.

Then of course the next FG-Con in October, more on that later, especially information on any offers for GM's who would like to run some Suzerain for that event.
    Savage Mojo's participation with Fantasy Grounds has brought together two wonderful systems and some amazing people.

This past FG-Daze brought another Fantasy Grounds fan into the Savage Mojo family, when Stx11 signed up for one of our games this last FG-Daze. He joined the Savage Mojo Discord server, and in the way things happen at Savage Mojo, chatted with the awesome guys there. Now I am permitted to announce he has joined the official Savage Mojo team as a web developer (and I am sure in other capacities as well over time). Soon you will also be seeing changes to the Savage Mojo official forums. So help us welcome A. Daniel Stockser (AKA Stx11) to the team. (The guy to yell at if the website gives you trouble).

Happy Suzeraining!!!
    Last edited by Ellspeth; July 13th, 2018 at 23:25.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellspeth View Post
    In case you were wondering, we are still here....
    We're definitely still here and going from strength to strength thanks to the efforts of Ellspeth and others. These are exciting times for Suzerain, a universe in gaming that can literally take your heroes anywhere, anywhen, and tie it all together with an over-arcing plot.

The last ten years have seen Suzerain develop some amazing campaigns in awesome realms, but this year we've looking forward to sharing the setting with many more of you. I can only support what Ellspeth says: join us on discord (click here for an invite link), say hi, and share in some of our Fantasy Grounds events. We're huge fans of FG, so whether you're a veteran or new to FG, a veteran or new to Suzerain, a player or a GM, we'll help you find a place and offer a support network to help make your gaming sessions as much fun as possible.

Happy Suzeraining!
    -MMK
    Publisher, Savage Mojo

Blog Entries
    Yes I am lagging behind again, but no worries, even when I go quiet a lot is happening behind the scenes at Savage Mojo and Legends Awaken. Thundering Skies has been wrapped up and shhhhhhhh! Whispers on the inside tell us more realms in the Suzerain Continuum are being opened up and explored. Drop by the Discord server and you can download the new Primer for the upcoming MR23 (Mortal Realms) that is in the works. Or snag some of the cool new artwork being produced for pre-gens, campaigns, even some beautiful tools to support the use of the SW options like Social Conflicts and Dramatic Tasks.
    We have also been running some one off teaching sessions on building Suzerain characters, getting the most out of Suzerain in Savage Worlds rules on Fantasy Grounds. The Noir Knights campaign I started last February is still running and quickly approaching the climactic events, of course all the PC's are now at Legendary rank and are drawing the attention of some malevolent forces.
    We have several GM's planning to start campaigns over the next month or so, one I know is planning to run Dogs of Hades, the others I am less clear on, and some will be test running material still being developed. Also a little bird whispered to me that our fearless leader Miles M. Kantir is going to be running a campaign on Fantasy Grounds here soon.
    We are still working to be involved in online gaming events like FG-Con, FG-Daze, FGC Founders, the upcoming Nerds International Virtual Con.
    The new website is still in production, and I understand it is going to be a complete rebuild, and we will be sure to let everyone know when the unveiling is occurring.
    So much is happening behind the scenes the best way to keep up is to join us behind the scenes.

Thread Information