DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 36 of 49 First ... 26343536373846 ... Last
    Hi,
    I'd like to translate some part of the ruleset, is there a way to have a list of strings used in it ?

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Hi,

I got a reply from Hunter. He's been very busy recently. I'll finish the update coming later this week and then take a good look at OLD and see what's left to do and reply here.

Cheers,
    MBM
    I have searched the this thread, but I have seen no mention of the NOW Core Rules being ported to Fantasy Grounds. Given that OLD is still yet to come, can one presume that NOW is not on the radar for quite some time to come? I have a NOW campaign I'm currently running on another VTT platform, but I'd be keen to migrate here if the WOIN support is better.

If I may ask (and as long as it's not against the rules here), what other VTT are you currently using?

Quote Originally Posted by kananesgi View Post
    If I may ask (and as long as it's not against the rules here), what other VTT are you currently using?
    Roll20. It has a "NEW"-flavored character sheet available that mostly works, but isn't perfect, but that was developed by a community volunteer with no new updates to it in quite some time. We have used it on a limited basis, mainly as a handy reference, but seldom for in-game combat/skill-check rolls. One of my players and I have created a macro-enabled Excel spreadsheet for character creation that automates more than the character sheet on Roll20. I'd be inclined to modify/update/create the Roll20 char sheet, as I believe I have the technical knowledge, but I don't have the time. That's why I'd be more inclined to pay for a properly working WOIN:NOW sheet and other handy features for me and my playgroup on FG.

Hi All,

I've been asked to post here with the status.

Hunter has been very busy with RL (I assume around Covid) and so I've been working on my own updating the actions.

I'll send these up this weekend and then look at what's left on Hunters document he sent over.

Regarding OLD. We got the updated PDF's a while ago, the plan was for Hunter to convert it, but again, due to his RL issues that's outstanding.

I asked about doing NOW some time ago, but OLD needs to be finished first.

If someone else wants to conversion NOW email FG at let them know.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

A while back there was talk of an update to this ruleset coming soon. Is it close to complete? Did the update already happen without a version number change? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzledNoob View Post
    A while back there was talk of an update to this ruleset coming soon. Is it close to complete? Did the update already happen without a version number change? Thanks.
    Just checking in again. Two months later. Are there any updates coming to this? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzledNoob View Post
    Just checking in again. Two months later. Are there any updates coming to this? Thanks.
    Hi,

Two months, crumbs, sorry. I'll finish up the last bit I had agreement with. Alas HunterAP doesn't have the time to spend on working with me to help decide what needs to be done with WOIN, so if anyone else wants to project lead then contact me.

I'll get the Action updates finished and pushed up this weekend. They'll spend a week in TEST and go LIVE the next week.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

That's a shame, I was hoping for a proper OLD conversion. It looks like a really cool system on paper, but given the COVID situation it's gotta run properly on FGU for me to try running it for the foreseeable future.

Thanks for the work you've put in so far, MBM. I hope someone else can take this on!

Cheers, Hywel

Quote Originally Posted by HywelPhillips View Post
    That's a shame, I was hoping for a proper OLD conversion. It looks like a really cool system on paper, but given the COVID situation it's gotta run properly on FGU for me to try running it for the foreseeable future.

Thanks for the work you've put in so far, MBM. I hope someone else can take this on!

Cheers, Hywel
    Hello,

I've got the OLD content all converted, however this is from when it was 3 different books. It wouldn't take too long (a few days) to get them updated. What's missing is the data, though again a few days. If you think there's enough people wanting OLD I can look at spending a week on it.

Cheers,
    MBM

Thread Information