FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 23 of 49 First ... 13212223242533 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Stx11 View Post
    Excellent!

I pinged Russ on the WOiN FB group that you were seeking info on the status of OLD and any core system updates. Hopefully he'll be able to get back to you soon!
    I expect he's just very very busy. As N.O.W. uses the 1.2 system and was released last summer. In theory that could simply be converted with new data etc. O.L.D. has spells etc, I've written a similar system for Traveller so going to steal that when it comes to it (same with Starships!).

Cheers
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by irishrelief View Post
    I am glad you have confidence in the sporadic posting and updates over the last year and change. The last update is clocked at or around July.
    Incorrect, but nice try.

Sent off 1.0.7 to FG, it's got the new CT (re-wrote it).

Middle-end of last year wasn't good, Mother was ill (in-out of Hospital), i've got a Kidney stone (waiting on the Op), broke a darn tooth which nearly killed me with the pain and my eldest has had a lot of trouble at school, possibly the curse of the FG developer. Over the past week an update for Traveller (1.0.9) and this update for WOiN.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post

Middle-end of last year wasn't good, Mother was ill (in-out of Hospital), i've got a Kidney stone (waiting on the Op), broke a darn tooth which nearly killed me with the pain and my eldest has had a lot of trouble at school, possibly the curse of the FG developer. Over the past week an update for Traveller (1.0.9) and this update for WOiN.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Sorry to hear about all the troubles. Definitely hope the worst is behind you and your family now.

Can't wait to see the update!

Cheers,
    MBM
    Hopefully, life will soon change for the better for you, MBM!

I've had a rough few years, myself, and can sympathize.

Faith manages...

Quote Originally Posted by Stx11 View Post
    Hi there MBM!!!

While OLD isn't quire ready to go, Judge Dredd and 2000AD uses the same system. I'm sure there are legal/licencing issues on setting/source material but have you checked to see if the core system got any refinements, updates, or enhancements?
    Rebellion has the rights to the 2000ad properties. So we could only take the functional portion (WOIN) which we have anyways. Besides new robots, exploits, and items the only big change I see is the challenge ratings seem to have been all dropped by 1. The books also have some errata, which Morris has a thread for on EN World.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Is it possible to get patch notes to see what has changed in 1.07? I do not see any changes yet and I would like to know what improvements have been made so I can recognize them.

where do I find careers to add to characters (going through character creation now)?
    also any other WOIN content out, OLD, NOW, etc?

I'm on Mac OS , here's what I see for careers atm
    Screen Shot 2019-03-31 at 12.10.54 PM.png
    Last edited by victusfate; March 31st, 2019 at 17:12. Reason: add image

Quote Originally Posted by victusfate View Post
    where do I find careers to add to characters (going through character creation now)?
    also any other WOIN content out, OLD, NOW, etc?

I'm on Mac OS , here's what I see for careers atm
    Screen Shot 2019-03-31 at 12.10.54 PM.png
    Did you try opening the library and choosing the careers button there? It would make sense that you got nothing on a blank career. Also, do not expect to drag and drop a career and get automation. You will need to go in and edit your stats, exploits, and any other changes you need to make when leveling.

Not seeing careers yet, I'll keep checking around the UI, on my windows system again to see if it was a cross platform issue.
    Thanks @irishrelief -> I'm sorta stuck atm (better off playing/dm'ing elsewhere until I can make some progress)

Found it! It's not a UI option (huh?) it's built in to each module/source book

CareersJPG.JPG
    Last edited by victusfate; March 31st, 2019 at 19:23.

Thread Information