FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 14 of 49 First ... 4121314151624 ... Last

Dumb question #7468: Where can I get my hands on the latest updates for this system? I have WOIN for FG, but want to check out v1.0.6 ASAP! Please help?

Blog Entries
    Hi and welcome Kosh Kaltu
    You can switch FG to Test mode and you will sometimes receive updates earlier but this update is not yet in the system.

Quote Originally Posted by ercsmith View Post
    Thanks for all your work on this. I have a couple questions, for some reason I cant find dodge on the skill list either. Dodgeball but no dodge;-) I am running 1.04. I probably wouldn't mention it but I also still can't add new skills or exploits. equipment works fine. Again thanks for your time on this its looking great and I'm looking forward to seeing how you manage magic, seems like a challenge.

Eric

Hi Eric,

Version 1.0.5 should be with you now, please check to see if Dodge is finally there!

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    by Cinematic there are various optional rules labelled like allowing equipment to to ignore the dice pool limitation on grade, pages 62 and 161 in the new book
    Hi Hawkwind,

Ah yes, I know what you mean now. Thanks, I'll look at this later, see what's needed and how easy.

Still working on 1.0.6.

Cheers
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Morning All,

Progress on 1.0.6 continues along with me re-parsing the O.L.D. v1.1. rulebook.

This is what I hope 1.0.6. contains:

Complete - Replace weapons/psionic attacks with a much better system (so you can add your own)
    Todo - Allow SOAK to be 'calculated' based on Natural Armor, Physical Armor, Shield, Helmet, Exploits and Misc bonus.
    Todo - Add flags to Weapons to indicate which of the SOAK 'types' it ignores - ie Desiccating touch. The hybrid's natural attack enables it to desiccate a victim by touch. Armor SOAK protects against this, but not natural SOAK does not.
    Todo - Critical Hits. If an attack does multiple damage types (e.g. piercing/poison) then both statuses are inflicted on a critical hit (this will be an OPTION called 'Critical Hits "Simpler" or "Standard" - Simpler will inflict only the 1st damage type critical (as per current versions).

As you can see this is all based around combat. I'm hoping with these changes that Combat is pretty much complete.

1.0.7. will focus on data, creating your own Exploits, Skills etc. I think going forward each update focusing on one area makes better sense.

Also 1.0.6. contains an updated N.E.W. Theme. I've optimised some of the images and changed the fonts to FGF format making the theme load so much quicker.

Cheers
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Hi Making a character today. Discovered Android Repair is missing from Exploits.
    Also when creating a new exploit I can't seem to give it a name .

Does anyone have a generic npc list you can import in to FG or do you have to write them all?

1. I'll add Android Repair in the next update.
    2. Exploits and most data will be able to be fully created in 1.0.7 (which might roll into 1.0.6 - due end of the month).
    3. I've been working on a free Bestiary for NPC's, slowly working on it, so you'll have to add your own unless someone else has built a library. Death on Ascalaon is coming soon, that's got a lot of NPC's in it, and it's free.

Fabulous! Big thanks and thumbs up!
    Ultimate license holder
    Pref : Cthulhu and savage Worlds

Ah ok. Cheers.
    Yeah I saw Death in Ascalaon arrive today. I'll take a looksee.

I notice testing a skill check So stat has 7 (3d6) skill is 1 (1d6) shouldn't that be a 4d6 roll? However when I drag from the wee dice I'm only getting 3d6.

Sorry new to FG and WOIN so excuse me if I start talking out my arse.

Thanks! I've recently had memory loss due to medical problems and I'm trying to get back to normal. Simple things aren't so simple anymore, so I greatly appreciate your kind assistance. :-)

Thread Information