FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 24 of 49 First ... 14222324252634 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by victusfate View Post
    Not seeing careers yet, I'll keep checking around the UI, on my windows system again to see if it was a cross platform issue.
    Thanks @irishrelief -> I'm sorta stuck atm (better off playing/dm'ing elsewhere until I can make some progress)
    There were quite a few reasons I requested a refund. A lot of features are missing or do not work as intended. No way to work on it ourselves, the creator seems to have stopped working on it and doesnt respond to questions (he posted on his other creation today but hasn't answered/updated his recent update to this one).

Quote Originally Posted by irishrelief View Post
    There were quite a few reasons I requested a refund. A lot of features are missing or do not work as intended. No way to work on it ourselves, the creator seems to have stopped working on it and doesnt respond to questions (he posted on his other creation today but hasn't answered/updated his recent update to this one).
    I'm not sure if you read the messages he posted in the Traveller forum, but this is literally what he said:

"Brilliant News! I've been away from online life, alas we've had something happen that's meant I've spent a lot of time with my girls rather than in my online life!

Back to normal today, fixing up a WOIN issue then onto Traveller." "

Also, I've found that he is quite responsive. One thing to take into account is that he has been out of town for most of last week and has been dealing with some RL stuff.

There was an update if you didn't notice, Irishrelief.

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    I'm not sure if you read the messages he posted in the Traveller forum, but this is literally what he said:

"Brilliant News! I've been away from online life, alas we've had something happen that's meant I've spent a lot of time with my girls rather than in my online life!

Back to normal today, fixing up a WOIN issue then onto Traveller." "

Also, I've found that he is quite responsive. One thing to take into account is that he has been out of town for most of last week and has been dealing with some RL stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimmStories View Post
    There was an update if you didn't notice, Irishrelief.
    I more than noticed the version number change. I cannot tell you what changed. Nor has the question been answered. I'm looking at the developer response over the last year, which amount to very few and with durations far between.

When a paid for product is so poorly optimized that my play group suggests using Roll20, for better functionality with the same amount of work, there is a problem. I dont expect perfect, but tables would be nice, character creation would be helpful, drag and drops that actually drag and drop would be great. Dont get me started on not running the WOIN extension when you want to use/create a setting. Even more is gone. Best yet, there isnt a way to change it or put a time investment in making it better. Its April, I was amply vocal in March with limited or no reply. Traveller got love this last weekend, why not the open questions here? A developer of any other product would not be afforded this leeway.

The patch notes for all FG products are posted to City Hall.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...p?37-City-Hall

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    The patch notes for all FG products are posted to City Hall.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...p?37-City-Hall
    And look at the date preceding Mar 19 when I first asked for a changelog which is provided in the first post. Nothing. This weekend there was finally an update to city hall "changes to battle tracker". Which doesnt even equate the the requests or promises from a year ago.

Interest Check

It seems that interest in this section has dropped to nothing. Although it was and is meant to be an informative forum about the N.E.W. ruleset, I am wondering if anyone is still interested in this ruleset. So, in an effort to revive this thread, perhaps we could hear from those that are interested and present some topics we could discuss about the ruleset and the rpg itself. I will be glad to start with a few tidbits!

1. I would like to see a ship section that has a format like the rpg or something similar.

2. A sticky section that involves games from EN Publishing, with divided sub-forums of the different games they produce. While I am only concerned with N.E.W. at the moment, I am sure others would appreciate the ability to talk about the products.

3. The ability to create new exploits without creating them in a character sheet first (doesn't allow a title unless you create it first in a character sheet).

4. Interest check in a website that holds player creations or perhaps a player universe created by players using a simple set of design rules. Already have something like this that can be expanded, if interest is there!

Anyway, hope this revives this thread and perhaps peak the interest of our local ruleset designer. Let's hear what you think!!
    Last edited by Viper007; April 20th, 2019 at 02:32.

I'm greatly interested in all things WOIN that can be added to this product. The problem is that slow progress has made it tedious to check in as regularly as I used to. If we get more, I'll be here.

I'm very interested especially in getting and O.L.D. extension. But nothing seams to be happening. I know the O.L.D. rules are in upgrade to 1.2 but at this point the final poofs of that are in so it's pretty much set. Since this is a paid rule-set I'm hoping it continues to get attention and don't turn into another BRP-- basically abandoned rule-set that still costs money.

I purchased the ruleset and have interest in trying the game out in a general sense. However, I've had little time to learn the rules and thus no opportunity to use the ruleset and give feedback. I know the developers here are busy and have various projects ongoing. As long as the ruleset gets worked on and updated periodically I'm content. Hopefully as people get around to testing things and giving feedback the developer can implement those changes.

Thread Information