DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Downloading modules

Once I buy a module online for FG, is there a way to download it or print it to read offline?

Blog Entries
    No. Just within FG. I suppose you could screenshot things and print that out but yikes on the ink costs.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Welcome to the forum, Pint!

No you cannot print purchased modules, unless what you buy is a Paizo PF module. Then you get the PDF with it for free, and you can print the PDF.

Quote Originally Posted by TimeForAPint View Post
    Once I buy a module online for FG, is there a way to download it or print it to read offline?
    You don't have to be connected to the internet to access it inside Fantasy Grounds, only for the initial download. However there is no way to read it outside of the Fantasy Grounds program, or print off it's content, no.

Also, welcome to the forums

Thanks folks. Was hoping to have a way to NOT have to read all the the Tomb of Annihilation on a computer monitor and without having to buy it twice. Meh.

Not the answer I was hoping for, but I appreciate the help!
    Last edited by TimeForAPint; October 5th, 2017 at 18:12.

Thanks folks. Was hoping to have a way to read all the the Tomb of Annihilation on a computer monitor and without having to buy it twice. Meh.

This may be relevant info you weren't aware of.
    https://www.enworld.org/forum/conten...l#.WdZbrtFryUk

Blog Entries
    Thanks folks. Was hoping to have a way to read all the the Tomb of Annihilation on a computer monitor and without having to buy it twice. Meh.

You can read it all on FG. That's how I read it. You go into the Reference Manual Section. It looks like this;
    Screen Shot 10-05-17 at 09.38 AM.PNG
    It's not a PDF, you have to open FG and then go open up the Ref Man, but it's totally readable. It has the images, next page tabs, etc. You can use the chat command /scaleui (or an extension) if you want the font larger etc.

You can read a review of it here.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Meh, I left out a 'not', d'oh!! I am not good at reading things on monitors, and that's a lot of reading. So I want to have a paper copy to read, and I can just run the game on the computer. Very sorry about the confusion lol!

Blog Entries
    Meh, I left out a 'not', d'oh!! I am not good at reading things on monitors, and that's a lot of reading. So I want to have a paper copy to read, and I can just run the game on the computer. Very sorry about the confusion lol!
    Not a problem We've all done worse than that!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Germany CET time zone [GMT+1/Summer GMT+2]
    I wonder if it is still good looking if you print out all the .XML (and then try to sort it....)
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    The One who walks the woods.
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    [Ultimate licence]

.~~~~.
    i====i_
    |cccc|_)
    |cccc|
    `-==-'

Thread Information