STAR TREK 2d20
Page 47 of 62 First ... 37454647484957 ... Last
    Out of the abyss.
    Not a bug, but something new based on an Adventeres League document.

Please add the following per the document (please not I'm not asking for changes, just new tables and stuff for AL).

I'm picturing something like this using the first table change as an example:

02 Ambusher Layer Discoveries
    02 Ambusher Layer Discoveries (AL)

The first table would be for normal play and the second if somebody was running the book for Adventurers League.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I'll see what I can do.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Noted.

If you want to get the spellcasters spells populating correctly; open the NPC and unlock it. Delete all of the spells (including any innate ones) and then close the NPC. When you then re-open the NPC the spells will populate.
    Warning, if a player does this as a short term fix (btw the issue exists with fresh campaigns loading the module as well) they need to have the phb open during the period of population or it won't populate the npc with any spells from the phb.

I am going to go back through the rest of the npcs in the module and see where there are other issues.

Adding the Fallen Aasimar race is adding a extra +1 strength

Quote Originally Posted by FracturedSolace View Post
    Adding the Fallen Aasimar race is adding a extra +1 strength
    Hi FracturedSolace, welcome to the community.

I just tested this and the Fallen Assimar is correctly adding 2 Charisma and 1 Strength. Can you walk me through the steps you took to see the extra strength (I'm assuming here that +2 strength is being added rather than +1). I'm also assuming this is from Volo's Guide to Monsters.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Hi FracturedSolace, welcome to the community.

I just tested this and the Fallen Assimar is correctly adding 2 Charisma and 1 Strength. Can you walk me through the steps you took to see the extra strength (I'm assuming here that +2 strength is being added rather than +1). I'm also assuming this is from Volo's Guide to Monsters.
    Apologies after rereading it, it isnt strength that is entering wrong but wisdom. Adding the Assimar race and choosing Fallen is giving me +1 strength +1 wisdom and +2 charisma.

Quote Originally Posted by FracturedSolace View Post
    Apologies after rereading it, it isnt strength that is entering wrong but wisdom. Adding the Assimar race and choosing Fallen is giving me +1 strength +1 wisdom and +2 charisma.
    I'm not seeing this either. Only +2 Charisma and +1 Strength. Is the wisdom coming from some other source perhaps?
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm not seeing this either. Only +2 Charisma and +1 Strength. Is the wisdom coming from some other source perhaps?
    the stats of the assimar before i chose subrace is showing +2 charisma +1 wisdom

screenshot0002.png
    Last edited by FracturedSolace; May 30th, 2018 at 22:50. Reason: screen shot showed email adress

Ok, I see what your issue is. You have chosen Dungeon Master's Guide Assimar race rather than the one in Volo. I'd suggest that the one in Volo is the one that you should choose, since it is more recent.

Created a Tiefling of Asmodeus today. When I selected Asmodeus, FG added double the ability score bonuses (+4 Cha and +2 Int). I deleted him and tried it again and got the same result.

Thread Information