5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 45 of 62 First ... 35434445464755 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Mordenkainen's doesn't appear in the Campaign Setup Module Set Load.
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Quote Originally Posted by astromath View Post
    Rrakkma
    Pregens

FG does not include the spell lists found in the pdf.
    Can you say which ones are missing? They are all there in my copy. Are you perhaps not going into preparation mode and selecting the spells for the day?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Kittenhugs View Post
    There are problems with Eladrin in Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes.

Going into the Races listing, the Elf race pops up. The Subrace listed in the description links to the PHB version, or rather the DMG version, of the Subrace Racial Trait. The Eladrin link in that goes to the DMG version.

In the Eladrin subrace page (the actual one for MTF), the Ability Score Increase and Fey Step links in the description go to the DMG version as well.

This seems to all be in the descriptions, not the functional parts of the subraces.
    Yes, there is a known issue with subraces. Thanks for the report anyway.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by rob2e View Post
    Mordenkainen's doesn't appear in the Campaign Setup Module Set Load.
    Yes they do - both of them. Click 'Module' in the 'Data Module' screen and type on 'mor' and there they are. Unless you mean something different.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Can you say which ones are missing? They are all there in my copy. Are you perhaps not going into preparation mode and selecting the spells for the day?
    The level 1 and higher spells. Cantrips are there as well as the class and racial spells, but not the level spells.

Quote Originally Posted by astromath View Post
    The level 1 and higher spells. Cantrips are there as well as the class and racial spells, but not the level spells.
    As noted above; click mode until you see 'preparation'. All the spells are there - they just need to be selected as being available for the day.

I purchased Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes and I noticed 2 things. The first is in the Races menu, the module name next to the race name for the players module is spelled Morfenkainen's. Secondly, when using the race menu, clicking on elf and scrolling down to subrace then links to the subraces in the sword coast adventurer's guide for elves. If I disable the sword coast module it then links to the DMG elf subrace for eladrin. Disabling the DMG then links to the correct subrace window. This doesn't affect anything when making a character when dropping the race onto your character sheet. It only affects trying to manually look up the subrace without going into the reference manual.

Yep, those have been reported a number of times but thanks for taking the time to report and welcome to the community.

I recently came across something that seems to be a bug....figured I'd post here to see if it's known.

I am trying to create a two handed action for a two handed weapon to account for the increased bonus damage - 1.5 of standard bonus. If I create a new weapon/action on the Action tab, I can go in and enter the 1.5 multiplier for the stat - but then the damage type (e.g slashing) doesn't carry over to the chat box, it comes across as 'unknown'. The damage is calculated as expected, just not the type, which could be important at times.

If I remove that stat multiplier, the damage type is shown in chat as expected....add it back, goes to 'unknown' again.

Is this expected? Thanks!

Have you posted this in the correct thread? There’s no such thing as a 1.5 bonus in 5e that I am aware of.

Thread Information