5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 36 of 62 First ... 26343536373846 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf118 View Post
    Here's a screenshot. I experimented with turning off extensions. I think its the Basic Card Deck Tables that's causing this. This screenshot shows all extensions off but the card deck one, and I tried with several other extensions, including the themes, and the error did not occur.
    Attachment 22406
    Please post in the Basic Card Deck Extension thread...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by astromath View Post
    I'm adding items from a non-WotC, but still D&D 5e rpg.

I just found what I thing is a glaring bug. FG does not recognize the type "Armour" (note: British spelling). In fact, it doesn't appear on the dropdown list of types to choose.

I'm adding an rpg that uses British spelling and I would like to preserve their formatting. As a workaround, I'm using "Armor" for now.
    Word, and Chrome and just about every application that uses a dictionary is going to throw one or the other back at you... I think its a stretch calling it a bug...

It's a bug in that it isn't working as intended.

I'm also inputting the info directly into FG, bypassing any word processing spellcheckers.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by astromath View Post
    It's a bug in that it isn't working as intended.

I'm also inputting the info directly into FG, bypassing any word processing spellcheckers.
    Its not a bug. The system requires that you use the same language that it is programmed to accept. The system is working as intended. The same thing would happen if you used the French, German or Spanish spelling for Armour.

Minor "inconvenience", not a bug per si:

Volo's: Yuan-ti Pit Master sheet is missing a link for its full picture image.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyros View Post
    Minor "inconvenience", not a bug per si:

Volo's: Yuan-ti Pit Master sheet is missing a link for its full picture image.
    So he is. I'll add that to my fix list
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Hoard of The Dragon Queen - Carnath Roadhouse Map

In Hoard of The Dragon Queen, Episode 6, the maps for Carnath Roadhouse are wrong (Player and DM). It does not contain the updates from the HotDQ Errata:

"Map: Carnath Roadhouse (p. 41). The unmarked area in the upper left of level 1 now has a door and is marked with a 7. The red door into area 3 has moved from the top of the stairs to the gap immediately to the left."

The DM map on the artist's website has the changes (but somehow his player version is wrong!)

Hi dennisacevedo, welcome to FG.

I'll see what I can do with that one. We haven't been provided with adjusted maps so I'll see if I can get them, and failing that I'll get Photoshop out and see what can be done.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    We haven't been provided with adjusted maps so I'll see if I can get them, and failing that I'll get Photoshop out and see what can be done.
    I have the actual HotDQ book, and it has the correct map it there, so WotC should have it. Otherwise, try emailing Jared Blando, the artist of the map (https://theredepic.bigcartel.com/contact). I emailed him about something else and he was very helpful.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dennisacevedo View Post
    I have the actual HotDQ book, and it has the correct map it there, so WotC should have it. Otherwise, try emailing Jared Blando, the artist of the map (https://theredepic.bigcartel.com/contact). I emailed him about something else and he was very helpful.
    They probably need to source this from WotC, not the artist.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Thread Information