FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 52 of 62 First ... 2425051525354 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    I literally just finished a huge update to PotA yesterday. Amongst the things updated are all random encounters are now random encounters. Expect the update to be released next week.
    They were talking about OotA though
    -whip cracks in the distance and the conan wheel of pain music plays-

Quote Originally Posted by lostsanityreturned View Post
    They were talking about OotA though
    -whip cracks in the distance and the conan wheel of pain music plays-
    Oops. Misread the original post.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    I searched but didn't find these:

all are NPC stat block issues

Monster Manual:
    Dust Mephit: Senses: "passive" should be "passive Perception 12"
    Monodrone: Senses: "passive" should be "passive Perception 10"

Princes of the Apocalypse: (I do not have a paper copy of this, so please double check)
    Dust Mephit: Senses: "passive" should be "passive Perception 12"
    Ghald: Senses: Darkvision 120 ft.
    (I know this one seems trivial, but in all cases in the Monster Manual and Princes.... "darkvision is listed with a lower case d")
    Current Projects:
    Always...
    Community Contributions:
    Extensions: Bardic Inspiration, Druid Wild Shapes, Local Dice Tower, Library Field Filters
    Tutorial Blog Series: "A Neophyte Tackles (coding) the FG Extension".

Noted
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

There seems to be a bug within the Eladrin subrace for elves in MToF.

Instead of increasing the charisma score by one (as the text from the subraces abilty score increase says) the intelligence score is increased by one

Eladrin_Attribute_Error.png

Quote Originally Posted by tantauralus View Post

Instead of increasing the charisma score by one (as the text from the subraces abilty score increase says) the intelligence score is increased by one

Eladrin_Attribute_Error.png
    There is more wrong than the intelligence score increase. This has been reported however.

The current solution is to unload the DMG while creating the character otherwise it will just use the DMG version when dragging the MToF entry.

Quote Originally Posted by tantauralus View Post

Quote Originally Posted by lostsanityreturned View Post
    There is more wrong than the intelligence score increase. This has been reported however.

The current solution is to unload the DMG while creating the character otherwise it will just use the DMG version when dragging the MToF entry.
    This issue has been fixed, between last weeks update to MtoF and yesterday's update to the DMG Players Guide.

You'll note that the DMG version has been suffixed with '(DMG)' in order to distinguish it from the MtoF version. Dragging in the MtoF Eladrin now correctly selects the Eladrin from MtoF rather than defaulting to the DMG version. If you are not seeing this then make sure that you have updated FG.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    This issue has been fixed, between last weeks update to MtoF and yesterday's update to the DMG Players Guide.

You'll note that the DMG version has been suffixed with '(DMG)' in order to distinguish it from the MtoF version. Dragging in the MtoF Eladrin now correctly selects the Eladrin from MtoF rather than defaulting to the DMG version. If you are not seeing this then make sure that you have updated FG.
    Ah I didn't see it mentioned in the patch notes so I thought it was still broken because of the comment I was replying to.

Blog Entries
    Monster Manual: Rust Monster: Actions:
    Please take a look at the Antennae action. It seems to be divided into two actions, The "Antennae" action and the "If the object touched is either armor...……" action. I believe this is incorrect. Probably caused by carriage returns and line feeds in the text when it was parsed.

Thanks.

Indeed, it is. Noted.

Thread Information