STAR TREK 2d20

Please help export module.

Hello. Tell me please, how i can export Notes in module to create help and using this how links. I exported the story to use it as a reference, but I feel that it's a rough crutch.

At me it turned out here so, Exported History-> List of stories -> My help. I need only my help:

I would like to do this as in the bottom screenshot:

I apologize for Google translator. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Notes do not get exported in a module. Notes are really for players not for the DM, so if you have information that you want to export do so with Story entries.

If you only want to export certain entries then instead of ticking the 'Story' in the export menu drag the entries that you want to export into the window at the bottom of the menu.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    If you are creating adventure modules, I suggest you read this guide. Also, if you do end up translating it, I would be happy to post any such translation as well.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Notes do not get exported in a module. Notes are really for players not for the DM, so if you have information that you want to export do so with Story entries.

If you only want to export certain entries then instead of ticking the 'Story' in the export menu drag the entries that you want to export into the window at the bottom of the menu.
    Hello. Thank you very much for your response. I now and do it, however it is a crutch: (. For such things, Par5e (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Project-Par5e) would have been excellent, but it seems that this tool is no longer supported.
    Last edited by Yujin; September 29th, 2017 at 06:40.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    If you are creating adventure modules, I suggest you read this guide. Also, if you do end up translating it, I would be happy to post any such translation as well.
    Hello! At the moment I do not create an adventure module, but I want to translate dnd 5e into Russian. Thanks for your link, received useful information. I also found this tool: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Project-Par5e. However, as I understand it, it no longer works? When I finish the translation I will necessarily share, however there is still a lot of work to be done.

Please tell me how it is possible to create a table like: Adventure gear table where can I group elements?

You can only create such a table in the XML of the module. See here for a template on how to create a module in XML. Please note that you will not be able to share your work once it is complete; you will only be able to use it for personal use.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    As you noticed, Par5E is no longer available. There are a couple of other community projects to replace it (See NPC Engineer, and FG 5E Parser threads).

As Mr. Z mentions, the text and images of 5E are copyrighted, so you won't be able to distribute what you end up making. I thought I remember reading about WotC working with various partners to get 5E translations done and sold, but never have I heard a date or more details (unless I was dreaming or thinking of Paizo and Starfinder?)

Finally, as Mr. Z says, the equipment table has to be done by hand in the xml code itself.

Good luck

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information