DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
    How much of a learning curve will I have if my only experience is with 5e? Similar at all?

I play Pathfinder Kingmaker on my PC if its close to that.

I'm pretty sure Pathfinder Kingmaker is supposed to be as accurate as a rendition of Pathfinder as they could make it.

And if you know 5E it'll be very similar. Attributes, party make-up, general spells, classes, etc will be the same general principle. Exact details of classes/spellcasting/action economy will be different and items will be much more important. But it should be a fairly easy adjustment and we'll help you if you trip up on the minor details.

Can add Balkoth#0313 on Discord if you're interested.

Alright, screw it, I'm in. Need a Cleric?

Still looking for more players? I'm a bit new to Pathfinder (only a few sessions) but I'm excited to play more of it and I'm willing to play any class to fill a role the party may be missing. I'm EST and Wednesday night works out great with my schedule

Add me on Discord (Balkoth#0313) and we can talk, currently speaking to a few people.

Still looking to fill the last spot. I know Pathfinder 2 is shinier.

Hi Lordbalkoth,

sorry to take so long to reply. I would come over but i'm super busy and i've been busy for a while. I just don't have the time to play right now (unfortunately).

as for pathfinder 2, I actually don't like it. I understand why they made it: they are trying to face dnd 5e by stooping to their level : it worked for world of warcraft (in the mmo genre), and it's working for 5e, but it defeat the essence of pathfinder.
    I like some idea in it, but most can be found in pathfinder unchained as optional rules anyway. so pathfinder 2 is not for me. Pathfinder 1 is what i like if I ever get enought time to play

shadowcat

If you have a spot open still, I'd be quite interested to join. I've a decent grasp of PF1 but I'm far from an expert, and def. new to the FG-version of PF. Do have a few character concepts in mind and would be happy to discuss.

Currently I believe the spot is full, but I will let you know if that changes.

Thread Information