DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
    I would be interested, I’d be down to play any class. I have played high levels, low levels, and I love support characters but I’d be down with anything the group needed. I also love pathfinder.

Hello Lord, I assume your game is full? Cheers

As ^ he said, I assume your full.....but want to to be notified if an seat comes open. I'm a 30+ year experienced gamer. Spent lhe last years playing only Pathfinder sent it came out....love the complexity of it. Wednesday nights are my Friday nights and are perfect for my schedule. Hopefully, a time will come when I can get an invite to your table. FYI, been playing on roll20 for the last 5 years and Maptools before that....have never used Fantasy Grounds but have messed around with the demo and liked what I saw. Dinked around with the University for a bit to learn some things a few months ago but still haven't found a game.

Talking to people currently, sent you both PMs.

Still have the last spot open.

I shot you a PM on discord. Curious regarding whether you need someone, and what the current party comp is, and if there is anything someone would need to know regarding direction of campaign before building a character.

Thread Information