STAR TREK 2d20
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

I don't own 5e and never will. Usually, [DEV] stuff receives excellent documentation on the wiki somewhere. That was the nature of my question.

connection issue resolved by defaulting firewall config and inputting the rule again weird it suddenly had a issue.

@opyrus,
    Great to hear. Thanks for letting us know.

Cheers,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    The only vehicle in 5E is the longship and for some odd reason the original 5E dev made a reference_waterbornevehicle class which excludes anything else. For my project, we used the new reference_groupedlist to show the equipment table and had everything working fine up until you try to pick the airship from the Items campaign window, then the ruleset would use the generic reference_item class because it was parsing specifically for "waterborne vehicle" thus the new reference_vehicle was born earlier today.

Thanks again, Moon!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by opyrus View Post
    connection issue resolved by defaulting firewall config and inputting the rule again weird it suddenly had a issue.
    I see these types of issues pop up every once and a while. My personal belief is that something flags the .exe file as being a new program, and then it gets blocked. Removing and reading the firewall permissions always seems to fix the issue.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

v3.3.3 has been released. I'm going to go ahead and close this thread. Please post any issues in the House of Healing, or any other discussions in a new thread.

Thanks,
    JPG

Pushed hot fix to v3.3.3 just now. Only affects 5E DataSpell and PowerManager scripts, to update spell parsing exception data to support new features released in v3.3.2. (and address bugs related to the exception data not matching those changes)

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information