Fantasy Grounds Merchandise

Starfinder game GM

I am very excited to run a Starfinder campaign. I was hoping to use something like Roll20 or Fantasy Grounds. I was also hoping for video for everyone too. Just audio isn't enough to really capture that tabletop feel.

I love what they have done with Starfinder. I am big Pathfinder fan but 5e has shown me it's a bit complicated. Starfinder does a great job reducing some of that I think.

I'm 42 and have been gaming solid since I was 30. 3.0, 3.5, pathfinder. Started gaming with the red box when I was 11 and stopped after the military. One catch is you must be okay with my 12 year old son playing. He saw the Starfinder book and about fell off his chair in excitement, so I promised him I would let him try. He's a good kid but of course he is 12.

Not sure what night would work but this will end up being an AFTER 9pm EST thing for me weekly or biweekly.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Welcome Delrok
    Why thank you, thank you very much sir.

Hello, my name is Chris and I would like to become a part of your party. I am new to Fantasy Grounds and the Pathfinder/Starfinder system. I have experience playing d&d 3.5 and a little bit of experience being a dm for a stars without number campaign. If you wouldn't mind helping me out with some of the technical stuff when it comes to the interface and such then I would love to play.

Hi Chris,

Great are you okay with 9pm EST every other Monday?

It's a new system so we'll all be learning. I do have plenty Pathfinder experience so it shouldn't be too tough.

We are having a meet and greet this coming Monday at 9pm btw. PM me your Gmail so we can use Hangouts to connect. You do have video chat capabilities?

I've found enough players now thanks.

Thread Information