DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Rappan Athuk - The Dungeon of Graves for 5E!

There was a thread in the forum about this not too long ago. I figured I would toss a small update out with some teaser art for the new version of Rappan Athuk that will be available for 5e and coming to Fantasy Grounds. So, here it is...

The minions of Orcus have been gathering. Obscene, eldritch rituals have been performed and many have met their fate on the altar of sacrifice in the name of Orcus. Soon the entrance to the Dungeon of Graves will open. Who will be brave enough to enter?

22007735_1672521542780659_3833839029963869328_n.jpg

Illustration thumbnail sketch by Colin Chan, with the final image to be featured in the full color, expanded 5E version of Rappan Athuk from Frog God Games. High-resolution, full color VTT maps will also be available for Rappan Athuk 5e.
    Patrick

Ultimate License Holder
    Currently Running (rotating home campaigns): Hobgoblins, Orcs, and Kobolds, Oh My! (5E), The Enemy Within (WFRP)
    Currently Playing: Castle Zagyg (Labyrinth Lord), The Forgotten Temple of Tharizdun (AD&D)

Blog Entries
    Yay!
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Kinda belongs in the 5e forum.

I forgot to mention that the added content will also be available for Pathfinder and Swords & Wizardry.
    Patrick

Ultimate License Holder
    Currently Running (rotating home campaigns): Hobgoblins, Orcs, and Kobolds, Oh My! (5E), The Enemy Within (WFRP)
    Currently Playing: Castle Zagyg (Labyrinth Lord), The Forgotten Temple of Tharizdun (AD&D)

Most awesome!

Out of curiosity, the kickstarter is live for RA 5E. When does it get the Fantasy Grounds treatment?

I hear it is being worked on in-house, so no clue, it has to be huge.
    The KS is supposed to deliver in August 2018 - so not before that at least

Thread Information