DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Revolution D100 ruleset (alpha version)

Please follow the link below to download the alpha version of the Revolution D100 ruleset and Revolution D100 SRD documentation module.

https://www.alephtargames.com/revolu...lutionD100.pak

https://www.alephtargames.com/revolu.../RD100-SRD.mod

It is an alpha version, so not all functionalities are present and there is little or no online help. And no installer yet. But it is already enough to play. All feedback welcome.

The above files will remain free (or PWYW at most), while supplements might end up released as commercial products on the Smiteworks Shop and other venues.
    Last edited by RosenMcStern; September 27th, 2017 at 10:56.

I'm glad to see this. If you need help with players to test the alpha version of the ruleset please consider me a willing candidate.
    Ram

If I am walking with two other men, each of them will serve as my teacher. I will pick out the good points of the one and imitate them, and the bad points of the other and correct them in myself. -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Well done RosenMcStern.
    Actually, I learned a lot from your MoreCore. I started from there and then proceeded in new directions.

I will publicize one or two playtests I will try to run. Although the Octogones convention in France will keep me busy for one week and probably force me to start in October. Stay tuned.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RosenMcStern View Post
    Actually, I learned a lot from your MoreCore. I started from there and then proceeded in new directions.

I will publicize one or two playtests I will try to run. Although the Octogones convention in France will keep me busy for one week and probably force me to start in October. Stay tuned.
    Huzzah! That was one of the aims of MoreCore - at least in the early stages I was pretty good at commenting everything. Over time... I commented less consistently unfortunately...

Some feedback from taking a quick peek... you probably already know all of this, but I figured since I bothered enough to notice it doesn't hurt me to post here.

I opened up the Revolution D100 srd manual and...

1. Under Character Creation > Characteristics ... the tables are blank. This is intentional for now? (So, I won't mention more blank tables.)
    2. Under Skills > Skills and Traits > Stunts... clicking on Stunts leads to a console error. "Runtime Error: Unable to create window with invalid class []"
    3. Under Skills > Skills and Traits > Wealth and Status... clicking on Wealth and Status leads to a console error. "Runtime Error: Unable to create window with invalid class []"

Good luck.
    Ram

If I am walking with two other men, each of them will serve as my teacher. I will pick out the good points of the one and imitate them, and the bad points of the other and correct them in myself. -- Confucius

Thank you, noted. It is still an alpha, the manual is there but big chunks of it are still blank.

The ruleset has been update to reflect some rule changes and above all to function with the latest version of CoreRPG. More advanced versions to come in the next weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by RosenMcStern View Post
    The ruleset has been update to reflect some rule changes and above all to function with the latest version of CoreRPG. More advanced versions to come in the next weeks.
    Thank you very much for your kind work, it helps a lot

Thread Information