Dungeons & Dragons 2024 Core Rulebooks Pre-Order

Thread: Table Trouble

Table Trouble

I recently tried to create my own table, and after I built it, closed the window, and then reopened from the Tables window, I got the console popup with the following:

Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/table_main.lua"]:100: attempt to index field 'subwindow' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/table_main.lua"]:100: attempt to index field 'subwindow' (a nil value)

It was a 12-line table with just two columns (dice roll and line item)

Wolf118,

I'm not seeing that issue in my version. A few questions for us to try and help.

* Which ruleset are you running?
    * Are you running any extensions on your campaign? If so, which ones?
    * Can you post a screenshot of your chat window when you first load your campaign where it displays the ruleset and extension version numbers?

Thanks,
    JPG

Thread Information