STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by BbyCrrt View Post
    Will this work with 3.3.10?
    yes, for me it works, I do not see any reason against it for 3.3.10

Yeah. I see its working on my 3.5 and PFRPG campaigns. but for some reason, its not showing up on the list of extensions for 5e?
    Edit: I found it. awesome extension!
    Last edited by BbyCrrt; May 13th, 2020 at 12:23.

Is this extension going to be made compatible with pathfinder 2e ?

I am having problems with this. I created the "Rage" Effect (Rage;ADVCHK:strength;ADVSAV:strength;DMG:2, melee;RESIST:bludgeoning,slashing,piercing), but when I add "REMOVE: Rage;ADVCHK:strength;ADVSAV:strength;DMG:2, melee;RESIST:bludgeoning,slashing,piercing" ... it doesn't cross it out and actually adds to the Damage output.. What am I missing here?

**EDIT**
    I completely miss read the point of the extension file. It helps downloading it, and then activating it before I start the game. It works now.
    Last edited by Cfloyd18; June 10th, 2020 at 23:16.

While discussing the MULTI: feature in another thread concerning using it in conjunction with Kel's Save versus tags extension, specifically using it with randomized ability damage it was discovered that this extension doesn't seem to parse hard brackets [ ]. For instance say you were trying to create an effect for a shadow's attack. The shadow's touch deals 1d6 points of Strength damage. MULTI: STR: [-1d6] doesn't allow Kel's extension to replace the die roll with a fixed result instead adding the effect '1; STR: [-1d6]' and not allowing instances of the effect either.

Quote Originally Posted by mozmonar View Post
    While discussing the MULTI: feature in another thread concerning using it in conjunction with Kel's Save versus tags extension, specifically using it with randomized ability damage it was discovered that this extension doesn't seem to parse hard brackets [ ]. For instance say you were trying to create an effect for a shadow's attack. The shadow's touch deals 1d6 points of Strength damage. MULTI: STR: [-1d6] doesn't allow Kel's extension to replace the die roll with a fixed result instead adding the effect '1; STR: [-1d6]' and not allowing instances of the effect either.
    To clarify a bit: It is not related to an incompatibility with my extension MULTI: STR: [-DEX] etc. would also not parse correctly Not sure whether this is intended

i can see a paperclip. but it is not a link. can find no way to get to the actual extension. XML or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by wakhere View Post
    i can see a paperclip. but it is not a link. can find no way to get to the actual extension. XML or whatever.
    Just under the paperclip it should say "PF Remove Effect Tag.ext"
    Just click on these words and it should download.

Downloads are locked until you have made 5 posts, perhaps that is why as I see you have 7 now?
    EDIT: maybe I'm wrong about that last bit, hmm.
    Last edited by bmos; September 21st, 2020 at 13:39.

I'm not aware of downloads being locked for new users.

Attachments don't appear if you're in Mobile mode - change the site view to full.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information