FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
    Lets hope! Things are starting to look good

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos View Post
    I have an issue with the extension, and perhaps I've just got something configured wrong. When running a Pathfinder session the added effects default to "OFF" instead of "ON", is anyone else seeing that?
    I'll be interested to see if anyone else is experiencing this (as I don't play Pathfinder). Do you or your GM run any other extensions that manipulate effects?
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

I'm the DM. The only extensions I have in place are Keen, Enhanced Images, and Timer. None of them are really changing what is going on here as far as I can tell.

Also, I note that the initial text of the effect (the text shown as banner) still says it's version 1.1.5, even though I downloaded version 2.

I unpacked the extension and noticed that onInit() does indeed still show the old banner. Could you please update this to avoid user confusion? :-)

Thanks for pointing this out. Fixed it.

I'll try to move the announcement out of the code and into the definition at some point (if that is a CoreRPG thing and not a 5e-specific thing) so that I don't miss it in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickademus View Post
    ...if that is a CoreRPG thing and not a 5e-specific thing...
    It is generic.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    The REMOVE: STACK: feature seems to remove the duration from the effect in addition to reducing the #
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

You are correct. It removes the old effect and adds a new one. The new one is generic and has no duration. I'll see if I can pass the duration along to preserve it.

I hate to be daft, but where is the file? It says attached file.. is it in a link I can't find or ??

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoot View Post
    The REMOVE: STACK: feature seems to remove the duration from the effect in addition to reducing the #
    Sorry for the delay in this. Been busy throwing together a last minute game. Fixed this; let me know if it doesn't work for some reason.

Thread Information