STAR TREK 2d20
Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
    Hello question(s):

1) Does this extension play well with Starfinder?
    2) If no, Is there one for Starfinder?
    3) If yes, link pls

I'm getting this error with the new FGU build released today.

[ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/remove_effect_tag.lua"]:10: attempt to call field 'registerLaunchMessage' (a nil value)

Here is a version that works:

PF Remove Effect Tag.ext

Longer term, is there anyone who owns this extension at the moment? I have an extension that depends on this one, and I would be perfectly happy taking over maintenance of this one and moving it to the forge.
    Last edited by darrenan; December 16th, 2021 at 20:18.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post

PF Remove Effect Tag.ext

Longer term, is there anyone who owns this extension at the moment? I have an extension that depends on this one, and I would be perfectly happy taking over maintenance of this one and moving it to the forge.
    Thanks for providing this - Nikadermus hasn't posted in about a year on the forums. I don't know the SOP for taking over extensions, but I might try to find them on Discord - I for one would rest a lot easier knowing Mirror Images was safe with this ext being updated.
    Games Running:
    WePF Second Darkness (Pathfinder 1e)
    Raven's Purge - Saturdays (Forbidden Lands)
    SavageWorlds Sci-Fi Sundays (SWADE)
    Savage Worlds Gameday Thursdays (SWADE)

I sent him a message on discord. I'll update this thread if/when I hear back.

Quote Originally Posted by srbongo View Post
    Thanks for providing this - Nikadermus hasn't posted in about a year on the forums. I don't know the SOP for taking over extensions, but I might try to find them on Discord - I for one would rest a lot easier knowing Mirror Images was safe with this ext being updated.
    This is why the Forge needs the ability of tranfer extension ownership :|
    It's going to get messy eventually.

I have received his approval and I am beginning the process of moving it. There will be a new forum thread associated with it as well.

I didn't notice that the previous thread was in the D&D 3.5 forum, and I unfortunately created the new thread under PF1: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...oval-Extension

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post

PF Remove Effect Tag.ext

Just taking a moment to thank you Darrenan for fixing this one. I logged in after more than a month away, found the CORE update, found I had an error, narrowed it down to this EXT. And, as always, some smart, nice person on these boards has already identified and fixed my issue. The FG community rocks!

Is there a way to use STACK with effects like (DMG: +1)? I'm trying to make a stacking effect for hammer the gap feat...
    Unity Ultimate Paid GM
    Carrion Crown L12 - PF1e: LFP 5/3+ Mondays @1pm MT
    Wrath of the Righteous L10T3 - PF1e: 6/3+ Mondays @5PM MT
    Horde of the Dragon Queen L13- 5e LFP 5/3+ Tuesdays @5PM MT
    Rise of the Runelords B L9 - PF1e: LFP 4/3+ Wednesdays @530PM MT
    Harbingers L4 - PF1e: 5/3+ Sundays @9am MT
    Unchained Harbingers L1 - PF1e: Wednesdays @9am MT
    General Looking for Work and current.

Thread Information