5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
    Hello to DarkStar and Wraith.

Wraith, I think we're gonna have to pass on your offer due to the timeframe you're presenting, june seems very far away indeed. However, you're more than welcome to join if you want.

DarkStar, your offer is tempting indeed due to the fact that we're missing a DM so far, hehe. But Acmer and Killian need to express their opinions before we can decide on anything and I think that both Acmer and I are about to explode ( or quite possibly implode...) if we don't put on some amor asap. But again it depends on what Acmer and Killian says.

I've pm'ed Celtic_Blade and Sunbeam so we just gonna have to wait and see what happens on that particular front.

I do not mind playing in the next few weeks with Darkstar and the players we have now, as it sounds like the adventures will be one offs before a campaign starts. All somebody needs to do is decide on a day and time to get together but I'm relatively flexible.

I'm in CET, GMT+1. I can play on almost any day, besides Thursday and probably Saturday. Speaking of hours - I'm available from 7:30pm to 1am (so it would be 6:30pm to 12am GMT, respectively). On Friday I can play even longer.

You have plenty of time, I'm not asking anyone to decide, just letting you know I'll probably be here, looking for players, in a few weeks from now on.
    "The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come to pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, a wind rose. . ."

Well, if it is a Forgotten Realms campaign in a few weeks, we'll go for it. In FR there is a world around adventure maps, and therefore I prefer that setting. More freedom and easier for the DM. But regular D&D is nice too if adventures are well made.

We should play a few get-together "adventures" before the campaign. Just to get to know FG and the rules a bit, and ease the pain of waiting.
    Any DM's willing to do that?
    Or someone planning to become a DM? It's a once in a lifetime opportunity here. Don't miss it.

Ok, I'm gonna go with the flow here as it seems we have a DM in the presence of DarkStar. I still havent received any reply from Celtic_Blade or Sunbeam. I've included the location of this thread to them as well so they might reply here instead of pm'ing me. I think Acmer has a very good point with his idea of lets-get-to-know-each other initiative. I'm all for that. I can play all days except thursday and the best time would be 20.00hrs - 0200hrs GMT+1 ( monday after 2100 hrs). there's a kobold on my back! Get it off me, get it OFF me!!!!!! lol

My times would be 1700-2300 CET on weekdays and weekends are mostly open.

So, if we put them together times are (CET):

Monday, 2100-2300
    Tue-Wed, 2000-2300
    Friday, 2000-0200
    Saturday, up to DarkStar
    Sunday, any time-2300

Sunday seems to be the best day, as starting time is pretty much open. Tue, wed and friday are also ok if nothing major is happening.

Hi
    Yes I'm quite interest in a game with you guys, I have FG full, but very little experience with it. Played a few Rpg's in my youth A little out of touch with D&D but do own the core rules 3.5. Would like to DM yet cos I ain't to au faye with FG yet...but put me count me in for a dungeon bash!!!

Excellent Celtic_Blade!!!

Ok, so we got Killian, Acmer, DarkStar, Celtic_Blade and yours truly trianna Darkwood. The group is rapidly growing which is promising indeed.

Just enough to get that kobold off Triannas back

Thread Information