FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last

newbie looking for GMT/CET group

Hello folks. I'm looking for a group preferably in UK/mainland Europe time zone ( CET). I've played forgotten realms AD&D and done some outlandish RP things like double DM ( one creative DM in charge of illustrations, storyline, environment interaction etc. and one stats DM who has all the stats&rules virtually memorized,lol.). Anyway, I've never tried this form of roleplay, but it sounds intriguing so if any group is willing to be a bit patient with me in the beginning then I would be happy to join

Here's another FG-newbie looking for a group. Time zone here is GMT +2. I've played (DM:d) several RPG:s for many years in my youth (8 years ago). Some D&D experience from NWN and other PC-RPG:s, but I'm quick and to learn and have pretty good tools to get things going fast.

Hi Acmer :-)

I've browsed the forum and I see sunbeam and Celtic Blade are also looking for a group. They may have already found a group, but their posts are fairly recent so maybe we should pm them and see what they say. Are you up for that?

hi there

I've browsed the forum and I see sunbeam and Celtic Blade are also looking for a group. They may have already found a group, but their posts are fairly recent so maybe we should pm them and see what they say. It would be really nice to start a group and if you want to DM thats cool or else I think Celtic Blade has DM experience

Sounds nice. I don't have much experience with D&D and none with FG, so I think someone else has to DM. I believe that would be a group then. 3 players and a DM, and some would join when this arrangement clears out a bit. Have to ask sunbeam and Celtic Blade first though.

Hi, I'm somewhat new but I've played FG a couple of time using a friend's computer. I've played D&D 3.5 mostly and would like to find a game that's compatible with european players. I'm on GMT+0 and would enjoy starting something from fresh with a group of players. I just bought the Lite version of FG if it makes a difference.

One more player (at least) and we have a nice set, only DM needed for FR adventure. So far we have Trianna, Killian and Acmer.
    If someone doesn't report here soon, you're all wanted for murder, because I'm going to explode.
    Please?

I'm gonna pm sunbeam and Celtic Blade today and hopefully they will reply soon enough for the rest of us to defuse you I'm also very anxious to get started

You don't want to wait a few more weeks to play, do you? :P I'd like to start DMing on FG, but I have no experience as a Dungeon Master in D&D (I mostly ran Warhammer). I want to start a campaign or run a few single adventures and will be looking for a group of players (preferably 4-5), but no sooner than in three weeks. Plus, you must accept the fact I mentioned above - I do have GM experience, but not in D&D (yes, I have all rulebooks, even read them, played (as a player) a few sessions, etc.).

Probably you'll find something earlier. But I'm letting you know, anyway.
    "The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come to pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, a wind rose. . ."

I plan on DMing a campiagn but like Darkstar said I don't plan on starting until I move in June. I know it is a long way off but if you still need a DM by then look me up. I started a thread called Goss send me a reply.
    See you around the table.

Thread Information