DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 16 of 17 First ... 614151617 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by xxXEliteXxx View Post
    Yeah, I guess it would be the same, but it would be nice if it could be automated. It can get annoying having to manually apply the effect to your target every time you attack them.
    I'll keep the idea in mind tho it's a little outside of the direction I was looking at with AdvancedEffects.

You'd have to write a check for when damage is rolled against a target that will scan the actions on the item and find ones that should be "applied on damage" then apply it to the target.

There are a few ways that it could cause problems or would require manual intervention tho it does seem doable.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Blog Entries
    Does "DMGO" effects work?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Does "DMGO" effects work?
    He can certainly place that on the target yes. I got the impression he wanted to do that every round (maybe it's like an sword of wounding that has a stacking ongoing damage).

It wouldn't help to place it on the weapon tho. That would imply you want to apply it on the target like a "DMG: 1d6" (which does work) I just do not automate placing effects on a target.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

The ongoing damage was just an example. Another example would be: a dagger that imposes the poisoned status effect on its targets. Or a slick war hammer that coats your enemies in a combustible oil when striking them, giving them vulnerability to fire damage for 1 round.

Hi,

Would it be possible adding it to item templates as well?

I don't know if there is anything on here, but how could you or can you code it to give the target -1 AC for the next roll? I have an effect that I made that the player can drop onto the target, but was just trying to add it to the weapon that I made them. Basically, they hit the target and the next attack roll against the same target has a +1 to hit. If its not possible or anything, let me know. Thanks for the great extension.

Quote Originally Posted by JBagky View Post
    I don't know if there is anything on here, but how could you or can you code it to give the target -1 AC for the next roll? I have an effect that I made that the player can drop onto the target, but was just trying to add it to the weapon that I made them. Basically, they hit the target and the next attack roll against the same target has a +1 to hit. If its not possible or anything, let me know. Thanks for the great extension.
    If I understand the use case you are asking for...Effects cannot add effects at this time.
    ---

Hi,By any chance does anyone know if anyone has converted this extension to pathfinder 1e?

hiya, im wondering how stable and useful this extension is for FGU. has it been, or does it need to be updated?
    id love to know because it MIGHT be exactly what i need

Thread Information