Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Blog Entries
    Welcome Laila

Rulesets (and other DLC) are generally done on commission. There is not a lot of $$ in it. If you are interested you should email [email protected]

MoreCore - Generic Ruleset
    --- Projects ---
    Extensions | Tutorials | MoreCore | MoreCore Themes | Call of Cthulhu | Maelstrom | FG Con

I agree, there should be a clear warning on this ruleset, or more effectively not have it for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Mac77 View Post
    I agree, there should be a clear warning on this ruleset, or more effectively not have it for sale.
    I think it shouldn't be for sale. When I purchased it I was still learning Fantasy Grounds and was taken aback by how poorly it worked compared to Pathfinder and 5e. I have never used and think it is not worth having. It doesn't interfere with my enjoyment of Fantasy Grounds and is the only thing that I have purchased that I haven't thoroughly enjoyed so I don't bemoan the money paid for it.
    Ultimate License Holder. DM Since 1985. Running an in person Rappan Athuk Pathfinder game and a Fantasy Grounds 2e AD&D game.

I'd rather have it than nothing, but it should be deeply discounted IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by FlightlessScotsman View Post
    I'd rather have it than nothing, but it should be deeply discounted IMO.
    I can see that, I just think that in the current state of the ruleset that MoreCore does it better and with less hassle.
    Ultimate License Holder. DM Since 1985. Running an in person Rappan Athuk Pathfinder game and a Fantasy Grounds 2e AD&D game.

Thread Information