STAR TREK 2d20
Page 9 of 70 First ... 78910111959 ... Last

Got it! For future releases:

1) Can we make the Carry, Lift and Push weights on the Gear Tab of the Character Sheet match those of the Main tab?

2) Initiative rolls on NPC Sheet returns an error message on the GM Console: Script Error: [string "init_total"]:1: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
    Last edited by Flamewielder; March 1st, 2018 at 02:36.

Flamewielder,

Thanks for the report.
    1. I can do this. (I thought I already had...)
    2. Seems I forgot to update the NPC files when I changed the code for the PC's.

I will get this pushed out hopefully in a day or so when I get home.

Updated 3/4/18

1.Further fixes for Initiative and effects for PC's, NPC's, Hordes, Vehicles, and Ships.
    2. Fixed Movement and Carry values not displaying on Character sheets correctly when using override values.

Please find updated .pak file in first post of this thread.

I run a Deathwatch campaign, with all game system options set to Deathwatch, with character sheets set to DW.

I noticed that the PC and NPC sheets do not recognize the Psychic S1 power description format, but only the Psychic S2 description format; even if you set the Psychic Tab to DW (Deathwatch). This makes it impossible to drag and drop Psychic Powers created in the Psychic S1 library onto the character's Psychic Tab. Did I misunderstand that DW was part of game group 1? Or is this a limitation of the FG character sheet mechanics?

Let me look into this. Psychic S1 should be set and working for DW.

OK, I see what you mean. This is odd, I must have changed something by accident. I had this working in my own campaign. Let me run this down. I will post something this weekend.
    Last edited by Paul Pratt; March 11th, 2018 at 00:53.

Flamewielder,

I am losing my mind. Been too long since my DW campaign ended. Right now I am using DH1...

RT+ uses Psychic System 2. Only DH1 uses Psychic System 1.

Hello Paul,

I would like to thank you for the wonderful Ruleset for 40k Roleplay! Even though the system is discontinued by FFG, it is still played and needs more love! Your ruleset is actually making me consider moving to FG for my 40k games

Having said that, i have a question: is there a way to add standard d100 (2d10) in the dice pool below the chat? Typing command or using shortcut is sometimes not always convenient, and the right-click option is just too much.

In my games, I often don't prepare monster sheets (takes too much time) but instead I roll d100s in front of my players and inform them on the results. Keeps the tension as they like to guess the power of their enemy and not meta-game too much.
    Last edited by Valyar; March 19th, 2018 at 15:57.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    is there a way to add standard d100 (2d10) in the dice pool below the chat? Typing command or using shortcut is sometimes not always convenient, and the right-click option is just too much.
    Welcome to the forums.

Use the right-click menu initially, but instead of drag/dropping in the chat window, drag/drop on one of the shortcut keys at the bottom of the screen - then you can roll 1d100 with the click of a button or the press of the relevant key.

Info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/Hot_Keys
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks Valyar, I appreciate the comments. Trenloe does not steer you wrong. The hotkeys are a wonderful thing.

Thread Information