5E Character Create Playlist
Page 68 of 70 First ... 18586667686970 Last
    Quick effect question for the classic version, is there a way to set a custom force field value? I've been looking through the guide and it only lists pre-programmed once, and our tech priest got the luminen barrier recently giving them WP force field.

Not sure if the update is still in the works, but i found a problem where you can't roll any of the characteristics. "[5/17/2023 7:49:33 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "WH40KMultisetRules:..ager_action_attack.lua"]:87: attempt to call field 'isClientFGU' (a nil value)" Unsure if you need anything else to help diagnose this.

There is an update coming. I just can't seem to stay in town long enough to finish. I think I am 3 updates behind making it more difficult. Thank you for the report.

Currently there isn't. What book is that barrier in? If it's a standard miss chance, then match the value using a pre programmed one for now.

Just came across this today and just want to say thank you for working on this ruleset for the years that you have. It's exactly what I've been looking for on FGU and I'm looking forward to getting it all set up.

One question I did have is where do I put the the flamer pointer, calendar and the calendar mod folders, I'm still new to using custom rulesets.

FYI - FG 4.4.1 seems to have broken a number of functions within this ruleset, Hopefully Paul is on the job

Hi guys, any updates do correct the module?

Hoping for an update soon too. Does anyone by chance have the last supported version of Fantasy Grounds for download that works with this? It's unbelievably dumb that you can't rollback FG versions to play rulesets that haven't been updated yet.

I just found out about this, there are a lot of errors now Any idea when you plan to complete the update/fix?
    Last edited by chefrude; July 20th, 2023 at 08:50.

Hi all, so I have finally decided to start transferring text from my pdf copies of Only War, Black Crusade, Death Watch, Rogue Trader & Dark Heresy 2nd Edition and was wondering if anyone had any advice on organising the information? It is obviously going to take me an age to do, so having a solid action plan would be great before diving in. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Thread Information