STAR TREK 2d20
Page 42 of 70 First ... 32404142434452 ... Last
    Yes, you have to create the effects/modifiers manually if you want them in the respective libraries.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    Yes, you have to create the effects/modifiers manually if you want them in the respective libraries.
    thanks

that information seems to be missing, the PDF guide at the first post seems to imply it's contained within, alas it took to your post to figure out it wasnt

Ok, perhaps the next logical question then, is there somewhere a comprehensive list of what I need to include?

Effects etc and so on? I expect not, but worth enquiring

Are formation rules working for only war or am i doing something wrong i was assuming it would only take one strength off each time armor and toughness was breached but it acting like normal wounds.

They should be working fine. Here are some items to troubleshoot.

1. Do you have the game option Rules: Hordes/Formations set to Only War?
    2. Is the NPC created using the Hordes Library?
    3. Is that NPC set to Formation? Located under WS and BS is a gray cycler Horde/Formation.
    4. Did you check the formation field before you rolled damage? Located in the weapon entry, expand the weapon. The line begins "Mods:" you will see a check box for Melta and Formation, this must be checked.

You will know it is evaluating as a Horde of Formation in the Damage Report. It will state - Target is a Formation.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Pratt View Post
    They should be working fine. Here are some items to troubleshoot.

1. Do you have the game option Rules: Hordes/Formations set to Only War?
    2. Is the NPC created using the Hordes Library?
    3. Is that NPC set to Formation? Located under WS and BS is a gray cycler Horde/Formation.
    4. Did you check the formation field before you rolled damage? Located in the weapon entry, expand the weapon. The line begins "Mods:" you will see a check box for Melta and Formation, this must be checked.

You will know it is evaluating as a Horde of Formation in the Damage Report. It will state - Target is a Formation.
    Number 4 is where i messed up thank you for the help

Updated .pak in first post of thread. Updated for FG 3.3.10 release.

Stellar support after release, thanks!
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Paul the man :P thank you so much
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Hey Paul I am getting this error when opening images and maps after the new update.
    Code:
    Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/updated_imagewindow.lua"]:86: attempt to call field 'onStateChanged' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/updated_imagewindow.lua"]:86: attempt to call field 'onStateChanged' (a nil value)
    Maybe they changed something with CoreRPG again?

Scribe,

That would be an error in CoreRPG. 40k doesn't touch the image files. I am surprised you have this error. I can't reproduce it. You updated FG to 3.3.10 and also installed the latest 40k update released on 3/4?

Thread Information