DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 30 of 70 First ... 20282930313240 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    Nothing is wrong. This is community based ruleset and there are no modules with content. It is just that- ruleset. You will have to create your own content, as FFG never licensed anything for VTT purpose.
    That makes sense! Thank you!

Do the Data Reference sheets have any form of automatisation? As an example: In Dark Heresy v1, Feral Worlders receive a trait that would allow them to add 3 Skills as basic skills for themselves. Is it possible to automate this so that when you would drag the correct Data Reference on top of your character sheet, it would automatically add those skills to the basic skills list?

Sorry, there is no direct automation for the Data References. Since the material is copyright protected, I didn't create modules. Not knowing how people would use the Data, I didn't add the features.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Pratt View Post
    Sorry, there is no direct automation for the Data References. Since the material is copyright protected, I didn't create modules. Not knowing how people would use the Data, I didn't add the features.
    I see! I've gotten around to writing my own modules for personal use, and stumbled upon another question (possible bug?). I've checked your tutorials, the pdf, and this thread, but found nothing.

Regarding Psychic Powers, i can't get my Healing Ability called Healer to work (Minor Power, Dark Heresy v1). I've included a screenshot that depicts my testing environment: Ren is targetting Ben (12 points Damage, 1 point of critical Damage), and tries to heal him.
    Screenshot.PNG
    The dice rolls, and i get a result. However, it is never applied, and instead it provides me with the following error message:
    "Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_action_damage.lua"]:1447: attempt to call field 'removeEffect' (a nil value)"
    Is this a bug, or am i doing something wrong?

Good catch Burritobizon!

It's a bug from an effect I removed years ago! I also need to fix the way it handles crit damage. It should remove crit damage first then wounds second. I will fix this ASAP, and repost a new .pak file.
    Last edited by Paul Pratt; March 20th, 2019 at 03:54.

New .pak file posted to correct heal damage issue. See first post in this thread for new .pak file.

Hello Paul,

I noticed an issue on the ruleset with some rolls.
    For example a player roll a skill dice and the dice were "30" for dozen and "0" for unit.
    The result obtained and displayed on the chat was 40 instead of 30.
    Do you already know this issue ?

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Carter77 View Post
    For example a player roll a skill dice and the dice were "30" for dozen and "0" for unit.
    The result obtained and displayed on the chat was 40 instead of 30.
    That is standard for Fantasy Grounds - it's an old, different way, of interpreting d100 rolls - you add the two together - 30 + 10 = 40. Information here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...die-convention
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Just like to thank you very much for the ruleset and all the work you have done.

One request however, could you put in a switch to have the Old English font labels on the reference buttons change to something more conventional and readable. I have less than perfect eyesight (old age) and find the Old English font almost unreadable. I know it is atmoshperic, but I am past that these days. Thanks

And a query, I created some guns but couldnt get them to auto load into the combat section when equipped. I created some armour and it did load onto the character. SO I went back and played with the gun and at some point it worked. Not sure why but maybe because I put something into every field? Are there some minimum pre-requisites that need to be in there before they will pass thru to the combat section? Do some of the fields need a specific format?

Flynnkd,

The weapon fields do have specific data. The most common issue is under the heading "Class". This must be one of the Weapon Types from the rules. Basic, Melee, Pistol, etc. The full list is in the PDF file in first post of this thread (40k Multiset for Fantasy Grounds 3.2.pdf). That file is a basic guide to using the ruleset. I recommend reading that file.

The sidebar buttons in the Old English font are graphics. I couldn't toggle them, but could write an extension to change them. I would need to re-create the buttons and build an extension. I can't currently get to this, my work load is just too great. I will but this on the list though. I love/hate the buttons myself.
    Last edited by Paul Pratt; May 15th, 2019 at 06:12.

Thread Information