FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 29 of 70 First ... 19272829303139 ... Last

Updated for FG 3.3.7. See the first post for the .pak file.

I can't think of any other improvement for this ruleset...
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Hello,

I am starting to configure psy power for DH1 and I have a question about "Overbleed" and "Overbleed#" fields.
    How do we configure them ? For example a psy power like Luck : extension of 10 meters for each 5 points upside the Threshold.
    Do we provide for "Overbleed#" the value 5 ? What for "Overbleed" ?

Thanks in advance.

On the basic entry field Overbleed # to the right of Threshold is for the value the power list. So, in your example 5 is correct. In the overbleed field it is simply a check mark box. Check it if overbleed is allowed as a reminder.

In the power set up, accessed from the green skull icon, you can set up what the overbleed does in relation to automated procedures, damage, pen etc. So, if a power had a 5 over bleed and for each 5 points over the threshold 1 pen was added, that would be set on this screen.

During play there is a Overbleed cycler field that you can adjust based on the power roll.

Hope that helps.

Hey, how do I edit NPC stats? I can't seem to be able to change them from zero. Same for ship stats, when I try and select the box to change it just rolls the stat for zero. I can see that you edit the characteristics in the xp section on the PC sheets, but there is nothing like this for NPC's and ships. Halp?

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Aido View Post
    Hey, how do I edit NPC stats?
    Is the sheet unlocked? Check the padlock icon to the right of the NPC name.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Aido View Post
    when I try and select the box to change it just rolls the stat for zero.
    If it's rolling, then you're double-clicking, make sure you just single click (with the record unlocked). Single click on the box (you don't see any visible indication that the box is selected) and then type in the number. Or, use CTRL+Mousewheel to change the value.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Yep, that sorted it thanks!

Noticed a few bugs in the DH1 psychic sheet. Fixed.

Updated the .pak file in the first post. You only need this if you are using DH1's psy system.

I've just downloaded this ruleset, and noticed that the Reference Guide is empty, and that there are no items, npc's, psychic abilities, skills, modifiers, or talents to be found. Is it supposed to be like this, or did i do something wrong with the installation?

Nothing is wrong. This is community based ruleset and there are no modules with content. It is just that- ruleset. You will have to create your own content, as FFG never licensed anything for VTT purpose.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Thread Information