DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 26 of 70 First ... 16242526272836 ... Last

If a player has trouble targeting, remove the player from the CT and then the player's token from the map. Add them back, first place the player in the CT and then drag the token from the CT to the map. It may be that player's token wasn't linked to the CT.
    Last edited by Paul Pratt; September 13th, 2018 at 08:21.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Pratt View Post
    If a player has trouble targeting, remove the player from the CT and then then player's token from the map. Add them back, first place the player in the CT and then drag the token from the CT to the map. It may be that player's token wasn't linked to the CT.
    OK thank you Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Pratt View Post
    For those that use Enhanced Images, here is a version that works for the 40k ruleset.

If this stops working let me know by posting here.
    That is based on an older version of the Enhanced images extension. I'd recommend basing any changes on the most recent version.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks for the heads up Trenloe. I will look at the latest.

Hey Paul, would it be possible to increase the Wounds, and Structural Integrity limit past 100? Some vehicles like the Baneblade have more than 100, and its useful for Hoards/Formations too.

A small workaround Skrain, you can type in only to 100, but you can hold CTRL+Scroll up on the value to increase it above the 100 mark. I had to do this for Baneblades myself as well.

How much past 100 is needed?

I can't find anything in the books (albeit a brief look) higher than 150, but that's assuming no homebrew goes higher (such as homebrewing in Titans etc) Perhaps 200? All this will likely break the UI somewhat however so I'm not sure what ya want to do Paul

Well, 200 I may be able to do. I will look into this more over the weekend, see if I can get something working.

Hi all, new to Fantasy Grounds and have been going through tutorials. I've discovered this fantastic rules set and have already created my Advanced skills for DW. What file do I need to edit to overwrite the blank descriptions of the basic skills that auto populate the character sheet? I opened up the PAK and can't seem to find what i'm looking for.

Also, what is the Missions tab for?
    Many thanks for producing this!

Thread Information