5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 24 of 70 First ... 14222324252634 ... Last

Carter77,

Let me look into this. I haven't seen it before.

** Carter77, I created a new NPC, added it to a new encounter, then to the CT with no errors. Are you running any extensions?
    Last edited by Paul Pratt; September 7th, 2018 at 02:27.

Hello Paul,

You are a amazing !
    I was using the "Enhanced Images (CoreRPG+)" extension to resolve an old issue.
    I disabled it and it works now.

Thank you again.

Hello Paul,

Sorry to bother you again.
    A player has a psycher (Psy level 2 and WP 44) and I add the Chameleon psychic power (DH1) on his fantasy grounds sheet.
    I configured the Tresh to 7, Overbold to 0.
    I selected the psy power level "PL 2" and Sustained power to 0.
    When I roll the dice, I see 4 dices instead of 2. Is it a bug ? Do I have to change something ?
    How to add a +30 bonus to Concealment Tests ?

The player has also a Psychic-Focus which allow a +10 bonus to Invocation test.
    Is it a way to add this items and configure it by adding a +10 bonus to his skill ?

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Carter77; September 7th, 2018 at 15:50.

Hi Paul, is there any way to turn off item identification?
    I have made a module but all the items in it that players are meant to see are unidentified in the items window, and if opening through the library, they can see the names, but opening any entry results in https://puu.sh/BrnpO/5c7d8c4c2e.jpg
    I can't figure out any work around either, all the items are set to ID green.

If you made the module in FG interface and exported, toggle the identification of the items before exporting (i.e. two clicks).
    If you made the module via XML, add an isidentified tag with a "number" type and a value of 1 for each item record.

This will explicitly mark those items as identified; instead of using the default.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    If you made the module in FG interface and exported, toggle the identification of the items before exporting (i.e. two clicks).
    If you made the module via XML, add an isidentified tag with a "number" type and a value of 1 for each item record.

This will explicitly mark those items as identified; instead of using the default.

Regards,
    JPG
    I'll give this a try now, thanks Moon.

Edit: cool, this worked.
    Last edited by spite; September 8th, 2018 at 00:08.

Carter77,

I can't recreate the issue. Can you post a screen shot please? Do you have the Psy system set to DH1? It's located on the psychic page upper right corner of the Psy power list.

As far as the +30 Concealment, you have a few options. You can use the modifier box and add 30 to the concealment skill rolls when needed, or you can set up an effect in the Psy power and add it to the CT when the power is used.
    I would use effects and add these to the CT
    SKILL:30 concealment (placed on the player)
    BS: -20 (placed on the enemies in the encounter)

For the Psy Focus I would have the player set up a hot bar modifier key for +10 and add it whenever they make the rolls.

For those that use Enhanced Images, here is a version that works for the 40k ruleset.

If this stops working let me know by posting here.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Modifiers appear to be applying double what they should only on weapons BS roll. This is the case on vehicles, player sheet, and NPC sheets
    Example in this gif. BS roll unadjust TN is 44, adding in 20 to the mod box results in target number of 84
    https://puu.sh/BrYlw/21f1c5cd73.gif
    Last edited by spite; September 9th, 2018 at 03:08.

@spite Thanks for the report.

Found the bug in the attack code and fixed it. New .pak uploaded to the first post in this thread.

Thread Information