5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 21 of 70 First ... 11192021222331 ... Last

Just to be clear, the errors will not break the campaign, the DB doesn't need an edit. The CT just needs to be cleared. You can do this by setting all NPC's and PC's to hostile and then use the right click menu to delete all hostile. Once the CT is cleared, add the PC's back. Sorry for the fuss, but I had to do some clean up to get the CT working correctly. Once you clear the CT and add back you won't get the errors.
    Last edited by Paul Pratt; August 8th, 2018 at 03:10.

Updated .pak file to correct the error when adding a portrait to the character sheet.

Just wanted to voice my appreciation for this ruleset and your continued work on keeping it going Paul. Thanks again!

Thank you Paul.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Whenever opening an NPC's combat tab for the first time since opening that NPC, I get the following error
    Code:
    Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/char_basicskill.lua"]:98: attempt to index global 'description' (a nil value)
    Closing the error and switching back and forth between tabs does not repeat, but closing and reopening the NPC causes it to come up again.

Hmm.. let me track down what I did.

**Edit: Found it. Thanks for the report, spite!
    Last edited by Paul Pratt; August 9th, 2018 at 07:09.

New .pak posted top correct NPC skill bug.

Hello Paul,

When a player try to connect to my W40K campaign, he obtained systematically the following errors when he access to the "character selection" frame:
    "Ruleset Error: windowlist: Could not find windowclass () for control (list_local) in windowclass (charselect_client)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(list) anchoring to an undefined control (contentanchor_main) in windowclass (charselect_client)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(list) anchoring to an undefined control (contentanchor_main) in windowclass (charselect_client)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (button_import) in windowclass (charselect_client)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (button_localadd) in windowclass (charselect_client)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (button_import) in windowclass (charselect_client)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (button_localadd) in windowclass (charselect_client)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (button_localadd) in windowclass (charselect_client)"

These errors appears also when he opens or resize the "character selection" frame.
    I deleted all the PC and the problem still continue.

Do you know how to resolve it ?

Thanks in advance.

P.S : I have not access to your last version of your ruleset. Please could you provide it to me ?

You have to delete the content of the Combat Tracker from the db.xml or by setting all NPC's and PC's to hostile and then use the right click menu to delete all hostile. Once the CT is cleared, add the PC's back.

Do you see the download links in the first post of this thread? If not, try to change the forum's theme to FG Responsive
    Last edited by Valyar; August 16th, 2018 at 18:38.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Hello Valyar,

Thanks for your answer but the Combat tracker is empty (also in db.xml).
    However I have the Encouters not empty. Do I delete this contains ?

Thanks in advance

Thread Information