FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 20 of 70 First ... 10181920212230 ... Last
    Now one of my players is getting this error randomly, it was working fine post recent update, then without changes from either myself, or him he starts getting this and apparently he can't see any of his characters or loaded maps, combat tracker Ect..

He has cleared all FG data multiple times and redownloaded, I tried from my end and he keeps getting it. I'm not sure why, because I haven't changed anything scriptwise or with lua, all I want to do is play Only War but for some reason this past week it hasn't been possible. Can anyone help me fix this error please? 350500e35b701ca6a1f104dc9fd7af57.png

Blog Entries
    You still do know that this ruleset isn't yet supported on 3.3.6? Were these errors like the other and occuring on 3.3.5 or have they just started since you upgraded to 3.3.6?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Skrain, the errors are due to the 3.3.6 update that introduced new features and modified the underlying codebase upon which many rulesets are built (called layered rulesets). The 3.3.6 update wreaked havoc across the community based rulesets and some work needs to be done.

Sometimes real life gets in the way and people can't immediately take actions. Paul has an update that probably is ready to be released, but please have some patience!

Did re-importing or re-creating the Only War character resolved the visual glitches on the spreadsheet?
    The error you reported above is caused when players use the combat tracker and if not - under what circumstances?
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Hi Paul,

I am using Celestian's Author extension to build a reference manual. It has been updated to work with dark themes, like the existing one in your ruleset. When the ref. manual is exported, the section headings are having hard to read font color. Is this something that can be easily amended?

Screenshot is attached.
    Attached Images Attached Images

This is something that will need to be adjusted in the theme.

JPG

@Skrain, the last error you have is from 3.3.6. I have a .pak ready to go for 3.3.6 an will post it shortly.

@Valyar, You need to track down the header font and change the color there. It's in the graphics folder, fonts xml file. What is the color from your screen shot? Same as the emotefont? I am not sure what font Celestian's extension is calling to, or I would tell you what font to edit and what other impacts it may have. I can't figure out what that is. My theme for the library uses all white fonts. It could be calling to something used in CORErpg.
    Last edited by Paul Pratt; August 6th, 2018 at 23:52.

Uplaoded new .pak file for FG 3.3.6

Updated the calendar extension. Updated the calendar module. Note the claendar module. I had trouble uploading a .mod file. So, I named it Imperium Calendar mod.zip. Change the name to Imperium Calendar.mod to use.

@Skrain, as far as the weapon issue goes, the weapon tab is trying to find the Parry skill. Did the player delete the Parry skill? Rename it? Add a note next to the name? That is one possibility.

Second, when you enter the weapon, how are you doing it? Are you making the weapon in the items list then dropping it onto the gear list? This is preferred. Otherwise if you are directly entering a weapon in the weapon list make sure you open the weapon set up. The green gear symbol, first icon, second row. Create a weapon entry. Proceed left to right row by row. I have tried for an hour to re create your issues and haven't been able to.

The release of this update has the best timing ever! I can't believe it. I have game tonight, and I was prepared to do it the old fashion way without the CT automation... but it seems we might not have to go back to the manual ways of doing things after all...

Is the change in the calendar mod is the way days are reported in the chat? Instead of Month/Day it is the day number out of the whole year?

I have no idea what the reference manual is doing yet, the .mod file that is the output is not containing any reference to a font that i can identify. I will play with this in the next weeks

Some bugs:

1. When I attempt to put portrait on character: Script Error: [string "portraitselection"]:1: attempt to call field 'getFile' (a nil value)
    This is on new and all existing campaigns. I have to modify the db to assign picture and token based on the picture.

2. The new ruleset breaks all existing campaigns where there are entries in the combat tracker, making them impossible to remove (unless you modify the db by hand)
    This is just opening the CT. Adding new combatant unleashes the hell in the console

Code:
    Ruleset Error: windowcontrol: Database type mismatch for control (speed) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: windowcontrol: Database type mismatch for control (halfmove) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: windowcontrol: Database type mismatch for control (fullmove) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: windowcontrol: Database type mismatch for control (charge) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: windowcontrol: Database type mismatch for control (run) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Script Error: [string "ct/scripts/ct_entry.lua"]:287: attempt to index global 'halfmove' (a nil value)
    Ruleset Error: windowcontrol: Database type mismatch for control (speed) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: windowcontrol: Database type mismatch for control (halfmove) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: windowcontrol: Database type mismatch for control (fullmove) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: windowcontrol: Database type mismatch for control (charge) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: windowcontrol: Database type mismatch for control (run) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(halfmoveunits) anchoring to an undefined control (halfmove) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(halfmoveunits) anchoring to an undefined control (halfmove) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(fullmoveunits) anchoring to an undefined control (fullmove) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(fullmoveunits) anchoring to an undefined control (fullmove) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(chargeunits) anchoring to an undefined control (charge) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(chargeunits) anchoring to an undefined control (charge) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(rununits) anchoring to an undefined control (run) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(rununits) anchoring to an undefined control (run) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Script Error: [string "ct/scripts/ct_entry.lua"]:287: attempt to index global 'halfmove' (a nil value)

Thread Information