Starfinder Playlist
Page 19 of 70 First ... 917181920212969 ... Last

Hello Paul,

In fact I did not add the skill to the basic skill. I wanted to add the description for each basic skill défined in the data_common.lua file. But as you just said the description field is not active. I thought it was.
    So is it a way to replace quickly all the basic skills by mine without doing it one by one ?
    Thanks in advance.

I keep getting this error on a players combat tab whenever I enter ANY type of weapon, I've tried everything I can think of, it really messes up the interface and I don't know what I can do to resolve it. Its just on this one persons combat tab and no one else.

"Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/weapon_utility.lua"]:45: attempt to index a nil value"

This is how it makes the combat tab look, its near unusable, and it overlaps with each other when I add more than one weapon in there.
    https://puu.sh/B6IOx/bbbad60a0d.png
    Last edited by Skrain; August 1st, 2018 at 09:01.

Hi Skrain,

What actions you perform and in what order?
    What is the version of 40k Multiset ruleset and Fantasy Ground?

I tried to replicate this by adding weapon to the Gear from the module (it appears in combat tab as linked) and even creating one in the combat tab from scratch without error. I am currently running 1.1 for Multiset and 3.3.6 for FG.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    Hi Skrain,

What actions you perform and in what order?
    What is the version of 40k Multiset ruleset and Fantasy Ground?

I tried to replicate this by adding weapon to the Gear from the module (it appears in combat tab as linked) and even creating one in the combat tab from scratch without error. I am currently running 1.1 for Multiset and 3.3.6 for FG.
    I'm using 1.1 for the Ruleset, and 3.3.6 FG version as well.

As for what I'm doing I get this error whenever I open this characters combat tab. I can go from a fresh launch to his character sheet and combat tab and it'll give up the error pop up. No other character sheets give me this error and I have tried looking through all info on his character sheet and nothing should be interfering.

If I completely empty his combat tab of weapons I do not get the error.

The only time I had similar issues were when I was messing with the XML database on the character sheets.
    If this is isolated issue, I would re-create it, or try export-import and see the outcome.

Do you run other extensions?
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

No other extensions except the Imperium style calendar, and the flamer pointer.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skrain View Post
    I'm using 1.1 for the Ruleset, and 3.3.6 FG version as well.
    Just like every other community extension, when FG is updated, you have to give the community developers time to test and update their extensions (and rulesets) to any changes that occur within FG.

Since Paul hasn't updated the attachments since May 24th, it has not been updated for 3.3.6. You will need to expect the possibility of problems and errors until Paul is able to make updates.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Just like every other community extension, when FG is updated, you have to give the community developers time to test and update their extensions (and rulesets) to any changes that occur within FG.

Since Paul hasn't updated the attachments since May 24th, it has not been updated for 3.3.6. You will need to expect the possibility of problems and errors until Paul is able to make updates.
    I understand this but I was still receiving this error prior to FG 3.3.6. It is not caused by the FG update, I simply came here to see if I could be helped in resolving whatever issue this turns out to be.
    Last edited by Skrain; August 3rd, 2018 at 01:31.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skrain View Post
    I understand this but I was still receiving this error prior to FG 3.3.6. It is not caused by the FG update, I simply came here to see if I could be helped in resolving whatever issue this turns out to be.
    Ah, I didn't get that from the timing of the post and what you said. As Damned said, it's probably easier to recreate the characrter, but you could compare the character's xml to another character and see if you can find a corrupted character or phrase.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information