Starfinder Playlist
Page 62 of 70 First ... 12526061626364 ... Last
    Hey Paul

I've noticed that in recent FGU Updates, I can no longer drag Items into the NPC Equipment Inventory or PC Cybernetics. I can drag Weapons directly to the NPC Combat [Weapons] Tab but not any other gear into the NPC Main [Equipment Inventory] box.

Still fantastic as always however, so thanks again for maintaining it.

Kind Regards
    Jackeyblob

Thanks for the notice Jackeyblob. I am not sure what they changed in CoreRPG that broke this. I will track it down.

New .pak posted to the first post in this thread. Fixed the NPC/Horde Equipment list and the Useable Gear / Cybernetics list for PC's not accepting drops.

Hi Paul! Were you planning on ever coding Effects for force field-like special rules, such as Blessing of Tzeentch? Some of these can be approximated using one of the existing force field Effects (ranging from 25% to 80%), but Blessing of Tzeench only has 20% chance of blocking a hit and I feel using the COMBAT SHIELD effect (25%) would be too much. Unless you already coded another Effect with a user-definable chance of blocking a hit?

I missed that one. What book is that in? I can add it.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Pratt View Post
    I missed that one. What book is that in? I can add it.
    Sure thing:
    Blessing of Tzeentch (Rating 20 force field than never overloads) - Deathwatch - The Emperor's Chosen, p.140
    Blessing of Chaos (Rating 33 force field than never overloads) - Deathwatch - Mark of the Xenos, p.108
    Phase Shifter (Rating 33 force field than never overloads) - Deathwatch - The Outer Reach, p.133
    Levin Shield (Rating 55 storm shield, overloads on 1) - Deathwatch - Core Rulebook, p.168
    Duty's End (Rating 60 force field, overloads on 1-5) - Deathwatch - Rites of Battle, p.157
    Remembrance Shield (Rating 30 combat shield, overloads on 1-10) - Deathwatch - Rites of Battle - p.160
    The Mournful Clavis (Rating 35 force field, overloads on 1) - Deathwatch - The Emperor's Chosen, p.56
    Breacher's Bane (Rating 55 storm shield, overloads on 1-5) - Deathwatch - The Emperor's Chosen, p.56
    Xenaxian Bone-Charm (Rating 45 force field, overloads on 1-5) - Deathwatch - The Emperor's Chosen, p.71
    Bastion Unwavering (Rating 60 storm shield, overloads on 1) - Deathwatch - Honour the Chapter, p.136
    Entropic Field Generator (Rating 40 force field, overloads on 1) - Deathwatch - Honour the Chapter, p.136
    Lost Halo (Rating 55 iron halo, overloads on 1) - Deathwatch - Honour the Chapter, p.136
    Refuge in Defiance (Rating 35 combat shield, overloads on 1) - Deathwatch - Honour the Chapter, p.136
    Valiant Legacy (Rating 55 storm shield, overloads on 1) - Deathwatch - Honour the Chapter, p.136 (same as the Levin Shield above)

Thanks, I should have a chance next week to work on this.

Hi Paul. Not sure if the last FGU update broke something, but I open my campaign and there's no data visible. The xml looks OK, so maybe FGU broke something?

Let me look into this.

@Flamewielder, I can't find anything in the last few updates that would wipe a campaign. I loaded my campaigns, and have no data loss. Any extensions running that may be the issue?

Thread Information