5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 55 of 70 First ... 545535455565765 ... Last

@Agharti,

You have created a skills library, with shortcuts from what I understand above. Then on the character sheet, you replace the shortcut with your library shortcut? Or are you deleting the skill from the character sheet and generating a new line with the library skill shortcut dropped onto the list?

I ask because I can see how/why basic skills built in from the rule set could overwrite the custom.

The idea is this: (first few skills from the basic list)
    Awareness
    Barter
    Don't delete them, just make an entry in your skills library named the same and replace the shortcut on those lines. It won't overwrite. If the name is different, depending on what your or players are doing, issues may occur.

Wow, this is a really awesome setup, thanks a lot for all of your hard work!

warhammer 40k 9th edition

is there a WH40k - 8th or 9th - Core Rules? if not, can it be made, i would love to build and run a table top version of the miniature game like this
    1024px-Keno_mini_wargame.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Evion View Post
    is there a WH40k - 8th or 9th - Core Rules? if not, can it be made, i would love to build and run a table top version of the miniature game like this
    No, there isn’t. Tabletop a simulator is what will facilitate such play.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Both Fantasy Grounds and this ruleset are made to accommodate tabletop RPGs, not wargames and while a lot of concepts and mechanics are shared to some extend, the Warhammer 40k RPGs are quite different to base wargame itself. I'm not sure you'll find much luck running it with Fantasy Grounds, it's simply not the goal of the program.

i just wanted a working ruleset for 9th edition, i would have build each token with pics, weapon, ship and maps

i just wanted a working ruleset for 9th edition, i would have build each token with pics, weapon, ship and maps
    You have all those in Tabletop Simulator, all armies are represented there and things are much better than 2d tabletop.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    You have all those in Tabletop Simulator, all armies are represented there and things are much better than 2d tabletop.
    i dont like using Tabletop Simulator, i rather have tokens in 2d like a normal D&D game, i made the ruleset on maptools, but theres no automation in maptools and having lots of tokens makes it lag, and i dont know how to code in lua or how to make a ruleset in FGU

i dont like using Tabletop Simulator, i rather have tokens in 2d like a normal D&D game, i made the ruleset on maptools, but theres no automation in maptools and having lots of tokens makes it lag, and i dont know how to code in lua or how to make a ruleset in FGU
    I feel your pain, thanks to the pandemic I haven't been able to play a match of WH40k in months now and none of the digital tools available are good for me. Sadly Games Workshop can be rather zealous when it comes to defending it's IP so it's hard to get any fan projects started.

Quote Originally Posted by Samzagas View Post
    I feel your pain, thanks to the pandemic I haven't been able to play a match of WH40k in months now and none of the digital tools available are good for me. Sadly Games Workshop can be rather zealous when it comes to defending it's IP so it's hard to get any fan projects started.
    i play warhammer 40k 8th edition and warmachine, i also havent had the opt to play in person b/c of the pandamic, if there was a ruleset for either system i would have already added everything and ran it , my players wanted to play a full scale world war with 8 players and 30k points each in the faerum map hehehehe, i hope someone makes just the rule set and post it or either warmachine or warhammer 40k 9th edition and i can start adding everything from the tones of books and tokens i have

Thread Information